Auberge de Cendrillon

Started by belle, March 31, 2007, 10:11:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shell_ely

yeah we will eat there on our next vist , never bothered before but it sounds great  :ears:

belle

thanks for the info. :D ,and maybe  if someone is going to auberge make a picture of the menu  and put it on the forum that would be very nice!
belle

Nala_84

And this is it now - forever?? For 48 Euros? Or will there also be the old menue after the celebration?! I'm really getting angry about this  :x
[size=85]1992 - Disneyland Paris - 1-day-trip
2000 - Disneyland Paris - Santa Fe
2004 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Cheyenne
2005 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Santa Fe
2007 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Newport BayClub
2008 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Sequoia Lodge
2009 - Walt Disney World
[/size]

tubbsy

Sorry Raptor :oops: Have opened post in the Resort.

Menu looks great.
I was wondering about the Cinderella dessert. I've heard so much about it. I've tried to have one before but they have always run out. M'be they'll stock up for the 15th celebrations. Hope I can persuade hubby to eat there so I can have one! :)

Sam
October 2001-Santa Fe
June 2002-New York
August 2006-Sequoia
October 2007-Sequoia
August 2010- Newport Bay Admiral Floor
August 2013- Newport Bay Admirals Floor
August 2014 - WDW! Art of Animation Resort
August 2017- Newport Bay Compass Club

Kristof

We had lunch at l'Auberge for my birthday (yesterday).

The menu includes a cocktail to start (with alcohol or without), a starter, main dish and desert and includes wine, water and coffee afterwards.  

If you're a vegetarian, you have to request a non-meat starter, as its not listed on the menu (it's the same starter as the kids menu: mozzarellas & tomatoes with lettuce and a cucumber sauce).  The main vegetarian dish are 4 cheeses tortellini's & vegetables and the desert of course the Cinderella slipper.

The setting is also quite unique.  There are always characters present.  Our table got visits by: Suzy & Perla, Cinderella, Fairy Godmother, Belle & Beast Prince and Ariel & Prince Eric.

Angela

Can you also pay with halfboard mealplan tickets there? of just with me halfboard plus? Cause I just have halfboard and not the plus but is sounds interesting to me.

I know for a fact that you can upgrade the halfboard options at Cafe Mickey, Blue Lagoon and Walt's
also there are some other restaurants wich will take the halfboard tickets for money and you have to pay the extra...

Nala_84

It was your birthday yesterday, Raptor? So a late "Happy Birthday" :)

Thank you for also listing the Vegetarian choices! So is this a unique price of 48 Euros?? Or is there still the chance not to choose the menue?
[size=85]1992 - Disneyland Paris - 1-day-trip
2000 - Disneyland Paris - Santa Fe
2004 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Cheyenne
2005 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Santa Fe
2007 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Newport BayClub
2008 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Sequoia Lodge
2009 - Walt Disney World
[/size]

Samninetysix

Pic of the menu board outside ADC

smurfy74

looks nice was the service and the meal worth 48 euros????

*Jess*

I'm asking myself the same...

My little 4 year old girl is completely into 'the princes and princesses' right now, I just hope she likes the food at Auberge de Cendrillon because she's a picky eater...

What should I do?
Go to 'Café Mickey' (was a great succes last year), Auberge de Cendrillon or Inventions?????

Angela

I had just contacted the travel agency and made my halfboard option a half board plus option so I can eat among the princesses and the mice :) :)
The only thing I still do not understand is why they advertise with the meal plans and say it is 15% cheaper and than they are 50% cheaper. I only pay 24 euro for the half board plus option and not 48 euro like the menu says.
I geuss reservations would be come in quite handy in that restaurant. I am thinking about giving them a call so I can eat there at the night we arrive (and now I am only hoping the kid is not going to cry when he sees the characters, like last time...  :wink: )

miss disney fan

i know, wrong topic but Happy Birthday  Raptor  :D/

Riebi

Have you seen the nice pics on photomagique of this event?  :D

//http://www.photosmagiques.com/gallery/trip_8_april_07/DSC08855
Wer nämlich mit "H" schreibt ist dämlich.

...the DPG is watching U...

pjulie75

I just wondered why when you go on the Disneyland Paris website under Character Dining this restaurant is not listed?  I had never heard of it until now and it sound great.  It sounds the best kept secret in DLRP.  shhhh :minnie:

Kristof

Well this concept only started a few weeks ago.  They probably "forgot" to update the website.

QuoteHave you seen the nice pics on photomagique of this event?

Thanks  :D