Removing McDonalds from the resort...

Started by Kristof, March 30, 2007, 12:24:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lil-shawn

Hmm McCrap is the badest thing on earth, they prepare the fries and the burgers,
and because of that, u can save ur fries for over 4 years and it will look like an fresh one...
I don´t wanna know what this stuff do in my body, o gosh thats so disgusting...

In germany the McCrap workers, do the old burgers in a microwave to make it warm again and sell it... Thats bad for beople who buy there something  :)
I don´t know how is it in oter countrys but i think McCrap is very expansive for a very bad quality...

So and i think McCrap have to stay at the village just because a lot of people like it and because its vor a lot of peeps cheaper than the restaurants. But i never go there to eat something, befor i go there i don´t eat anything the whole day  :)

MinniesBestPal

HAHAHAHAHA! McCrap!

I've never been in the one in disney village, and I hardly ever go to mcdonalds in the uk, so I don't care if it gets removed or not to be honest!

Usually the only time I go there is if we're out shopping and we want something quick to eat.

pussinboots

Quote from: "Pete's Dragon"
Quote from: "Snow_White_Girl"I wouldn't be sorry to see the back of McDonalds in the village to be honest - I tend to avoid it like the plague anyway, whenever I eat the food I'm always ill afterwards!

(Pete's Dragon - I worked in McDonalds in the summer between 6th Form and uni, I only lasted 3 months before I cracked so I applaud you for making 6 years!!  =D> )

Thanks, but it not something im proud of :wink: . The sad news is that until the day i die, i will remember the cooking times, the temps. and how many shots of mustard from a 1/2 kilogram packet.really useful stuff :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:

I know how you feel; I used to work at Burger King. It will take a pretty tough bout of Alzheimer's to make me forget that Whopper recipe. Worst jobs in the world, really. But six years, wow. Hats off.

Pete's Dragon

I didn't really work in the kitchen for all that time. I mainly done the stock ordering, Staff Rotas, all the the backroom stuff. Started everyday at 7am, got my break when the breakfast menu ended ( used to get ALL the unsold breakfast stuff, ate like a pig ), and work in the kitchen for a couple of hours.

Anyway, tried the new Oriental BBQ Burger yesterday and was nearly phyically sick ( a first for McD's food, well done :? ) It is absolutely disgusting :oops:

pussinboots

Quote from: "Pete's Dragon"I didn't really work in the kitchen for all that time. I mainly done the stock ordering, Staff Rotas, all the the backroom stuff. Started everyday at 7am, got my break when the breakfast menu ended ( used to get ALL the unsold breakfast stuff, ate like a pig ), and work in the kitchen for a couple of hours.

Anyway, tried the new Oriental BBQ Burger yesterday and was nearly phyically sick ( a first for McD's food, well done :? ) It is absolutely disgusting :oops:

Haha. Having seen the kitchen in action, you should know better than to order the special offerings. They take a regular beef patty, cut it up into chunks, throw it into a pita pocket with some liquid smoke-flavored sauce (to trick people into thinking they barbecue their meat) and call it something like the Greek Odyssey Burger. Ick.

Another thing that's always bugged me is that some of their vegetables are "re-hydrated" as opposed to fresh. Whenever you order a Quarter Pounder with cheese, God knows when those onions were last engaging in photosynthesis. Hurricane Katrina may have still been circling the Caribbean.  :|

Pete's Dragon

Quote from: "pussinboots"
Quote from: "Pete's Dragon"I didn't really work in the kitchen for all that time. I mainly done the stock ordering, Staff Rotas, all the the backroom stuff. Started everyday at 7am, got my break when the breakfast menu ended ( used to get ALL the unsold breakfast stuff, ate like a pig ), and work in the kitchen for a couple of hours.

Haha. Having seen the kitchen in action, you should know better than to order the special offerings. They take a regular beef patty, cut it up into chunks, throw it into a pita pocket with some liquid smoke-flavored sauce (to trick people into thinking they barbecue their meat) and call it something like the Greek Odyssey Burger. Ick.

Another thing that's always bugged me is that some of their vegetables are "re-hydrated" as opposed to fresh. Whenever you order a Quarter Pounder with cheese, God knows when those onions were last engaging in photosynthesis. Hurricane Katrina may have still been circling the Caribbean.  :|

Re-hydrated onions are only used on ham/cheeseburgers. Quarter Cheese burgers use real onions. They are pre-sliced on delivery and should only be kept in the chiller for 5 days @ 1-4 degrees.  8)

The Butlin Boy

Quote from: "Pete's Dragon"Re-hydrated onions are only used on ham/cheeseburgers. Quarter Cheese burgers use real onions. They are pre-sliced on delivery and should only be kept in the chiller for 5 days @ 1-4 degrees.  8)

Oh dear, I feel so sorry for you, it's certainly put me off of ever working at McDonalds lol :wink:

Pete's Dragon

Quote from: "The Butlin Boy"
Quote from: "Pete's Dragon"Re-hydrated onions are only used on ham/cheeseburgers. Quarter Cheese burgers use real onions. They are pre-sliced on delivery and should only be kept in the chiller for 5 days @ 1-4 degrees.  8)

Oh dear, I feel so sorry for you, it's certainly put me off of ever working at McDonalds lol :wink:

Oh its worse than you think........ :P

eg. Hamburger : 1/8 fl oz Mustard
                      1/4 fl oz Ketchup
                      1/4 g Rehydrated onions
                       1 pickle slice,
                        :P

The Butlin Boy

1/4 fl oz Ketchup
                      1/4 g Rehydrated onions
                       1 pickle slice,

You must really regret the moment you thought about applying for a job there :lol:

pussinboots

1/4 fl oz Ketchup
                      1/4 g Rehydrated onions
                       1 pickle slice,

Impressive. I've always wondered, does McDonald's make you count the circles when you're putting on condiments as well? Eg. three circles of ketchup, two of mustard in a spiral shape (a Burger King hamburger if you add two pickle slices). It's another one of those things I've never managed to shake.