Closing times

Started by Jsad, October 21, 2014, 01:26:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jsad

Help needed!!! What time are the rides and parks open until!? Is the daily show at 5pm then the park stays open??? What's a good time to eat in the evening (with a 6 year old?) does the show have fireworks? Is there a later show!?? I need lots of help! Thank you

Queen Elsa

I think the shows and parades vary depending on season but when we were there in September the parade was on at 5.30pm, we used to watch the parade and then head to the restaurant for dinner. We had table reservations for 6.30 and then back in the park for 8-8.30 to watch the Disney dreams show that was on when the park closed at 9pm x

twentythingamabobs

I think Disney Magic on Parade is still on at 5:30. If you are going during Halloween season there is also a Villains parade around 10:30 at Central Plaza. Fantasyland will close around an hour before Disney Dreams begins. Dreams starts when the park closes and has fireworks. Not to be missed if you can help it!

DLPWonders (Banned)

The daily Disney Magic On Parade is indeed every day at 17:30.
Note that this will not be the case during the Christmas season, it will be temporarily cancelled during this season.

At the moment there is the Halloween cavalcade, which is a small parade, and it runs three times a day.
The times are 11:50, 13:00 and 14:25.

There's also the Villains Promenade, which is just one parade float and a couple of Villains walking, which is every day at 10:30.

The evening show (the only show there is at the moment) Disney Dreams is every day at closing time of the main Disneylad Park.
You can find the opening hours on the official Disneyland Paris website.
Yes it has some fireworks in it, but it's not an actual fireworks display.
It's just a show, projected on the Castle, that has some elements of fireworks in it.

I don't know exactly when you're going, so I'll give you the info for the Christmas season too:

* No daily parade.
* Christmas Cavalcade, 5 times a day (times will be available from November 9th).
* Princess Promenade, 1 time a day (time will be available from November 9th).
* Tree Lighting Ceremony, twice every evening (times will be available from November 9th).
* Castle Lighting Ceremony, twice or three times every evening (times will be available from November 9th).
* Disney Dreams Of Christmas - the Christmas version, so no normal Disney Dreams, at closing time of the park.
°o° DLP AP holder since '08 - DLP CM 2016  °o° Character catcher | Addicted to books, tea and old musicals | Unconditional love for John Hughes, Woody Allen, Tim Burton, Judy Garland and Helena Bonham Carter. | ''She's a flower child with a rock 'n roll attitude.''

polar vixen

What's the princess promenade? Is it just a float going through or is  therean opportunity fort interaction/ photos?

Jsad

Thank you - so we are going this Sunday 26th - wed 29th think the park closes at 22hrs so will the show start then?

DLPWonders (Banned)

Quote from: Jsad on October 21, 2014, 04:26:15 PM
Thank you - so we are going this Sunday 26th - wed 29th think the park closes at 22hrs so will the show start then?

Correct!
If I'm not mistaking Disney Dreams will start on 21:30 on Mondag/Wednesday/Friday (because of private events after closing time).
Just not sure whether or not that's this week or next week.
But you can find that out on the entertainment program that's available for free at the entrance of the park.
The other days it will indeed start at 22:00.
°o° DLP AP holder since '08 - DLP CM 2016  °o° Character catcher | Addicted to books, tea and old musicals | Unconditional love for John Hughes, Woody Allen, Tim Burton, Judy Garland and Helena Bonham Carter. | ''She's a flower child with a rock 'n roll attitude.''

DLPWonders (Banned)

Quote from: polar vixen on October 21, 2014, 03:19:11 PM
What's the princess promenade? Is it just a float going through or is  therean opportunity fort interaction/ photos?

There will be no photo op.
They only princesses that will be available for M&G during this year's Christmas season are Anna & Elsa at the Princess Pavillion and Merida at Casey's Corner.

The other princesses will be temporarily axed from the Pavillion.
Instead they will be present during the Princess Promenade.
This will be like the Villains Promenade, but with the princesses instead of the villains.
The carriages from the DMOP will be used for the promenade, hence the cancellation of the DMOP.