Studio Numbers

Started by penfold12, March 25, 2007, 08:52:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

penfold12

I know I sound dumb, but what/where is studio four in WDS?

1 to 3 are obvious, 5 is crush, but whats 4?

Anthony

That's not dumb at all! The studio numbers have been interesting since 2002, trying to figure out each one. It was a good way to show they weren't finished with building the Studios too.

This is what we know so far:

Studio 1 - Disney Studio 1
Studio 2 - CinéMagique
Studio 3 - Animagique
Studio 4 - Unknown
Studio 5 - Crush's Coaster
Studio 6 - Unknown
Studio 7 - Armageddon: Special Effects
Studio 8 - Rock 'n' Roller Coaster
Studio 9 - Rock 'n' Roller Coaster

Studio 4 must either be Walt Disney Television Studios (though this has never been confirmed), or the cancelled sound effects show between TV Studios and CinéMagique, or... something else. It'd make sense for it to be something in Production Courtyard though, then for Studio 6 to be around the ToT/STT area.

Crush was originally going to be number 4 but it changed... I remember raptor once guessed it was just because a 5 looks better in Disney font. :lol:

penfold12

Thanks for that. I was thinking maybe 4 would eventualy be located where the Mickey photo location is between Cinemagic and the TV tour? Mind you, that might just be wishful thinking toward expansion! lol

Anthony

Quote from: "penfold12"Thanks for that. I was thinking maybe 4 would eventualy be located where the Mickey photo location is between Cinemagic and the TV tour? Mind you, that might just be wishful thinking toward expansion! lol
Yep, that'll probably be the spot, unless they decide to make Stitch #4.  It'll make sense then that Production Courtyard has even numbers and Toon Studio has odd numbers.

I wonder if they'll ever make it to a Studio 10? :P

Owain

Quote from: "Baloo"
Quote from: "penfold12"I wonder if they'll ever make it to a Studio 10? :P

Maybe Soarin' if where lucky !  :)

RnRCj

That's interesting :)  

I've wanted to know for ages what Studios 4 & 6 are as well!

Whoknew?

Mh, i don't think that the telivision tour building will get a studio number, cause it doesn't look like a studio, i think they will keep this number for the building between cinémagique and stitch