no oven in Davy Crockett?

Started by Thaliel, September 25, 2014, 04:36:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thaliel

I certainly remember our first visitsome years ago, and I know I made a lasagna in the oven. But looking at the cabins today, they do not seem to have one. How are you supposed to make things that nead wextensive heating/baking? The Microwave surely cannot do that much
<-Plz click

polar vixen

I din't use the microwave that much, other than to do jacket potatoes, for meat  we did a bbq, even in November, and we did pasta bakes by cooking pasta on the hob and mixing the meat/mince/tuna in with it. we just didn't 'bake' it as such.

Thaliel

so there really is no oven? That's a shame, since we were planning to bring some pilsbury buns, which you need to actually bake, not just heat up
<-Plz click

Sulley's Arms

Quote from: Thaliel on September 25, 2014, 05:08:17 PM
so there really is no oven? That's a shame, since we were planning to bring some pilsbury buns, which you need to actually bake, not just heat up

So, you might need to change your plans slightly!  But only slightly...

Bottom line is you'll still have an amazing time, despite the absence of pilsbury buns!
Trip Counter
Nov 07 - DCR [4d]
Mar 09 - DCR [3d]
Feb 11 - DCR [4d]
Oct 11 - Kyriad [3d]
Dec 11 - Adagio [3d]
Feb 12 - DCR [6d]
Jun 12 - Crecy Golf [4d]
Aug 12 - Crecy Golf [2d]
Feb 13 - Adagio [4d]
Dec 13 - Crecy Golf [3d]
Feb 14 - DCR [5d]
Mar 15 - Sejours [4d]
Feb 16 - Kyriad [4d]
Dec 16 - Offsite [3d]
Feb 17 - Adagio [4d]
Aug 17 - Offsite [2d]
Dec 17 - Offsite [3d]
Dec 18 - Cheyenne [3d]

Thaliel

I hope so, seems like we will have to make more use of the on site bbq restaurant and the ones in the park (we are hoping to have a meal in Inventions for the first time, keep your fingers crossed that they have a slot available)
<-Plz click

DisneyRon

Quote from: Thaliel on September 27, 2014, 03:58:37 PM
I hope so, seems like we will have to make more use of the on site bbq restaurant and the ones in the park (we are hoping to have a meal in Inventions for the first time, keep your fingers crossed that they have a slot available)

you're going at the right time of year, it's not that crowded. :)
Besides, you can always just make a reservation at City Hall in case you want to be absolutely sure you can go there. ;)
Reservations are free, and City Hall is never that far away when you're in the park.