Return to former standards

Started by penfold12, March 25, 2007, 02:26:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RnRCj

Well, I think DLRP needs other attractions too, but I just think Splash Mountain is something they need to get soon  :D

SkySurfer

>They just need a good theme.... (that old chestnut again Rolling Eyes )

That´s the fact!
Every theme park has water rides - and here in Germany, they have really high technical standarts. Compared to Europa Parks water rides, Splash Mountain would be nice - but nothing a normal european guest would attract to visit DLRP.
I think  - there are not manyEuropeans who know the story line of this ride.
And - what we fans would like to see is not always the opinion of a "normal" guest. How much - for example - Germans or netherlands know Splash Mountain. For them its just another water ride with some moving rabbits...
What we need is something new - and something special. Thats the power of Disney -  Imagineering

Angela

I am not sure a water ride is very affordable in Paris due to the weather. In winter time it is not very pleasant to get yourself soaken wet and it would be a huge costpost if they have to close it in wintertimes I think. But I love the water rides.... :)

Krollok

We had this point already!

Angela

Sorry!!!

Owain

Quote from: "Angela"I am not sure a water ride is very affordable in Paris due to the weather. In winter time it is not very pleasant to get yourself soaken wet and it would be a huge costpost if they have to close it in wintertimes I think. But I love the water rides.... :)

Yes the answer to this point which has been said many times is that on Splash Mountain you dont get wet much and theres a control to stop you from getting wet on the ride to.