Temple Du Peril Referbishment

Started by Discovery_Mountain, June 03, 2014, 06:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

samuelvictor

Thanks for the responses guys. My kids are 14 & 12, but have little experience with thrill rides other than DLRP, we've not taken them to Alton Towers etc. When we originally went to DLRP, the first ride we did was Tower of Terror, as the Florida version was one of my wife's favourite rides previously, and there was no queue when we walked past it. However it was WAY too much for them (They were 9 & 11 at the time) and they could barely talk afterwards and were actively angry at us for taking them on it! :-[ Strangely my daughter loves Crush's Coaster but is unsure of Big Thunder Mountain, even though I found Crush much faster and shakey. My son is fine with both. However they are both a little sketchy about rides they perceive as scarier (Indiana Jones, RnR, Space Mountain), possibly remembering just how scared they felt on Tower of Terror that first time :-\ I'm not sure if going upside down would bother them or not - I guess we'll just see what they feel comfortable with next time we go, this December 8) (no pressure from me to do the bigger rides, I'm secretly quite a wuss :-X)