Changing Booking

Started by kc26, September 02, 2014, 12:09:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kc26

I am booked to go to Sequoia Lodge Standard Room on 29 January, I booked when they had the early booking offer 2 nights free and kids under 12 free.  After reading so many good reviews re the GF rooms I am thinking if upgrading.  Will they upgrade me at todays offers or the offer I got.  Also do you think they will do free half board forithat time and would it ge worth hanging off.

amanda08

Hi Kc

You can upgrade but you will be paying the cost of the current offer, not the offer you booked under. Easiest thing to do is price it up on the Disney website then you can see how much extra it is going to cost you. You will only get free half board if that is the current offer.

Generally it is very hard to beat the 2 nights free offers and I these do not get combined with free half board very often either.

gemma2806

Totally agree with Amanda, the 2 nights free offers have always been the most cost effective for my family and these are never combined with free food offers that I've seen. Usually the cost you save on the 2 nights free means you are still saving a lot on the cost of food  :D

kc26

Thanks I called today they are quoting me £30 cheaper thsn on the web it is an extra £152 for 4 nights to upgrade trying to work outif ut worth the extra