Chaparral Theater

Started by switch15foot, August 30, 2014, 03:32:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DisneyRon

well they are looking for 7 singers/dancers with good stage presence, and a master/mistress of ceremonies. ;)
So whatever it is, it's going to require song and dance on a stage with a frozen theme.

Sing-a-long seems likely.

DisneyDonna

As much as I'd love to see the theatre in use again, I don't want it to be a Frozen show. We get it, Frozen was a huge hit but there are other Disney movies.

daddyof2

Quote from: DisneyDonna on December 27, 2014, 08:55:09 PM
As much as I'd love to see the theatre in use again, I don't want it to be a Frozen show. We get it, Frozen was a huge hit but there are other Disney movies.

Just think, a Frozen show would maybe draw visitors from other parts of the park, making queues smaller elsewhere...

DisneyDonna

Quote from: daddyof2 on December 28, 2014, 09:44:07 AM
Quote from: DisneyDonna on December 27, 2014, 08:55:09 PM

Just think, a Frozen show would maybe draw visitors from other parts of the park, making queues smaller elsewhere...

Let's hope for that scenario then!  ;)

DLPWonders (Banned)

Quote from: daddyof2 on December 28, 2014, 09:44:07 AM

Wouldn't count on it. Everybody expected that with the meet 'n greet as well.
Queues for the meet are massive, but so are the queues for the rides. Doesn't change a thing.
°o° DLP AP holder since '08 - DLP CM 2016  °o° Character catcher | Addicted to books, tea and old musicals | Unconditional love for John Hughes, Woody Allen, Tim Burton, Judy Garland and Helena Bonham Carter. | ''She's a flower child with a rock 'n roll attitude.''

DisneyGagaChick

Any updates?

I really wish they would bring Tarzan back  :'(

DisneyfanGermany

The Frozen Stage show (also Frozen Meet and Greets) are confirmed for late may as a part of "Frozen Summer Fun"
Disneyland Paris: 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 (Jan.), 2014 (March), 2014 (July), 2014 (Oct.), 2015 (Jan.)
Walt Disney World: 2004
Hong Kong Disneyland: 2014 (April)

future visits: Walt Disney World (July 2015)

Instagram: marc_leder
Instagram: disneyland_paris_photos

other theme park visits: Universal Singapore, Movie Park Germany, Legoland Germany, Fort Fun, and many others!

DisneyGagaChick

Quote from: DisneyfanGermany on January 13, 2015, 07:45:29 PM
The Frozen Stage show (also Frozen Meet and Greets) are confirmed for late may as a part of "Frozen Summer Fun"

Oo that brill! Is there a rumored start date?

DLPWonders (Banned)

Quote from: DisneyGagaChick on January 13, 2015, 09:37:00 PM
Oo that brill! Is there a rumored start date?

June 1st until September 13th.
°o° DLP AP holder since '08 - DLP CM 2016  °o° Character catcher | Addicted to books, tea and old musicals | Unconditional love for John Hughes, Woody Allen, Tim Burton, Judy Garland and Helena Bonham Carter. | ''She's a flower child with a rock 'n roll attitude.''

DisneyGagaChick