Your Favourite Adrenaline Attraction in DLRP ?

Started by Owain, March 19, 2007, 05:35:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What is your favourite Adrenaline ride in Disneyland Paris ?

Space Mountain: Mission 2
5 (17.2%)
Star Tours
1 (3.4%)
Rock \'n\' Roller Coaster
17 (58.6%)
Big Thunder Mountain
4 (13.8%)
Indiana Jones and the Temple of Peril
2 (6.9%)
Armageddon: Special Effects
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 29

Voting closed: March 19, 2007, 05:35:05 PM

Owain

Id like the no your favourite Adrenaline attractions if its not on here you can always post your own favourite Adrenaline ride.

disneymadchris

Rock n'Roller Coaster. Closely followed by Space Mountain.

Samninetysix

Adrenalin rush = Rock n Roller Coaster - favourite ride = BTM

Owain

Adrenaline for Rock 'n' Roller Coaster because it made me crazy and i loved it. But for Wildness of a Roller Coaster woudl have to be Space Mountain: Mission 2!

tubbsy

Rock n Roller Coaster Definately. Every time

Sam
October 2001-Santa Fe
June 2002-New York
August 2006-Sequoia
October 2007-Sequoia
August 2010- Newport Bay Admiral Floor
August 2013- Newport Bay Admirals Floor
August 2014 - WDW! Art of Animation Resort
August 2017- Newport Bay Compass Club

shell_ely

rock n roller coaster is the best for adrenalin rush  :pluto:

but i love big thunder mountian and so do the kids  :P

Anthony

I voted for Indy, because it's the only one where I genuinely scream out of sheer terror for my life (but in a fun way - I scream out of terror on SM:M2, but because I truly think I'm about to die) rather than just out of excitement.  All those sharp turns and sudden drops, really gets the adrenaline going. :)

I like the themeing too, especially since they brought the fire back full-time, and it's always nice to vote for the underdog. :wink:

RnRCj

Rock n Roller Coaster!!!!!  :D  I've ridden it like 60 times and it's still as thrilling as it was it was when I first rode it (despite the fact that the launch has been slowed down over the years)!

I love it  :lol:

Riebi

My fav was Space Mountain Mission I. But now it´s gone and the mission II isn´t that magical as mission I. :(
Now RnRC is my fav. :)
Wer nämlich mit "H" schreibt ist dämlich.

...the DPG is watching U...

Martha86

What was Space Mountain like compared to Mission 2? Rock n' Rollercoaster is my favourite...especially in the very last 2 seats, it feels like it has more pull. The seats are more comfortable and the headrests aren't like the Indiana Jones blocks of concrete!

Krollok

Rock`n`Rollercoaster is one of the best coasters on the planet, bacause you don`t get hedache after it, so my highscore is riding it 14 times in a row.

At Space Mountain I only can ride 4 times in a row, then I get sick.    :twisted:

Maarten

It's hard to choose but I like Space Mountain: Mission 2 best I think. I adored Space Mountain- de la Terre a la Lune, thats the reason why its harder for me to choose now, otherwise SM would win hands down. I have to admit that Star Tours, Rock n' RollerCoaster and Armageddon are high on my ranklist aswell. But for some reason its difficult to beat Space Mountain...  :wink:

Jake

My favourite for the adrenaline rush is Rock'n'Rollercoaster, but i really enjoyed Indiana Jones alot, i think its due to the fact you can see where you are going, and not in darkness :)

Disneyana

Rock'n'Roller Coaster gives me the most adrenaline kick. But I also love all the other attractions.
Oh Boy ! \":mickey2:\"

Soap

:oops:  star tours...the only 1 i dare to ride...  :oops:
"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." Walt Disney