Disney Dreams VIP Dinner Package???

Started by FrozenFever, February 23, 2014, 11:32:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FrozenFever

Hi  :D  This is my first post, but I have been reading and researching here lately for my family's trip to DLP in August (SO EXCITED!!!)! ;D

My first question is about a VIP Dinner Package for Dreams I have seen mentioned online a bit, but can't find any actual information -- I'm guessing this means it's no longer available? Has anyone ever experienced it or know how to go about booking it, if it is still an option?
TIA -- I'm still learning the ropes here so hope someone can help a girl out!  :P

captain rocket

There is a VIP package in the Disneyland Hotel which I believe may still be on, the other option was a dining package at either Walts or the Blue Lagoon where you had a space reserved outside of Caseys Corner, I don't think this is on any longer.

FrozenFever

Thanks, Captain- I will do some investigating about the Disneyland Hotel package...and look for tips on when and where to get a good place for Dreams just in case!  :) 

gemma2806

I can't comment on the VIP package as I wasn't aware of this but the other option was just for the 20th anniversary when Dreams was first shown. You could pay for a set meal at Walt's or the Blue Lagoon and then you showed your receipt for access to a reserved space. To be honest though the reserved space did not have the best view of Dreams so I would have been disappointed if I had paid for it! This finished after the anniversary celebrations ended.  :)