But looking at staying offsite which hotels do you use/recommend
Thanks
Hotel New York                          September 2005
Sequioa Lodge                 June 2014
Cheyenne                   October 2015

**************next trip************
Santa Fe             September 2017

caspdex

We usually opt for the Residhome in Val d Europe . It's an Aparthotel so you have small kitchen, seperate bedroom, near the Auchan and the easiest transfer (via train) of any offsite hotel.

mnewcourt

I have stayed at the Kyriad and Paxton numerous times and can't say a bad thing about them except that I am not able to walk to the park.

amanda08

We are fans of the Magic Circus of The Marriott Villa's. I guess it depends on your budget?

never2old

My favourite by far is the Marriott, if there are a few of you it comes out at great value! The villas are gorgeous and you feel really at home. You really have everything you need, including a washing machine and dryer, and a fully equipped kitchen!

I've just stayed in the Hipark Residence in Val d'Europe and it's probably our second favourite. We had a suite with a separate bedroom and a living room with a sofa bed and a kitchenette, it wasn't huge but very confortable, and it's really really close to the parks (if you're driving and park in the Disney Village instead of the main car park, it's 2 minutes away). They do have a shuttle to the parks but we didn't try it.

If you're not driving I would recommend you stay in one of the partner hotels; the Kyriad is great value; the Magic Circus  is really nice and confortable, and the Dream Castle is very pleasant!

LotsoHugginBear

I' ve tried Kyriad, Adagio Acess at Magny le Hongre, Hipark Serris and the Magic Circus as well - I can recommend any of this Hotels. The decission depends much on what you are able to spend and which type of hotel you prefer. A classical hotel or an apartment-hotel?
I like it if i can prepare my own breakfast an a little snack in the evenig, so i prefere an apartment most times.

Zee79

We actually rented an apartment 1 train stop from the parks and was really cheap for us over all.

sarahmumof4

We stayed at the adagio last February which is an aparthotel and were very impressed .
The only thing I felt was missing was the ' magic ' of Disney
First visit - Santa Fe , March 2011

Adagio , Feb 2013

Santa Fe , Feb 2014

Fourth visit - Sequoia Lodge , Golden Forest rooms  December 2015 🎄