Disney Village

Started by DisneyMichelle, November 13, 2013, 11:09:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DisneyMichelle

Hello

Can anyone tell me what time the resturants and bars close in the Village of an evening please?

Also does anyone know what time they close on NYE?

Thank you
Michelle
I was once told to have a happy place in your mind for when times get hard. Disneyland Paris is my happy place. :)

mickeyfan

Hi :)

I will be going in the NYE period as well  :) [size=78%] I checked in the official website [/size][/size][size=78%]http://www.disneylandparis.co.uk/practical-information/before-your-visit/parks-hours.html[/size]

However, they do not mention the village. Both the park and studios close at 01:00am, so I assume the village will be closing around the same time...not sure though

;)

DisneyMichelle

Hi Mickyfan - Thank you.

I am actually only staying in the Village for NYE itself as we are going to the Buffalo Bill show and fancy watching the fireworks over the Lake. Then visiting the park for the 1st and 2nd Jan :)
We have done NYE in the park a few years ago - It is amazing you will love it.
Very Exciting! Not long to wait now :)
I was once told to have a happy place in your mind for when times get hard. Disneyland Paris is my happy place. :)

mickeyfan

Glad to hear that then thank you! :) Hope you will have a wonderful time! I'm sure there will be something as well in the vilalge :) ... We will be watching Buffalo Bill the day before. Can't wait!

By any chance, do you know what is the best time of the day to book for lunch and dinner at the park please ? as I do not wish to miss any of the shows in the evening especially

bad-pink-tink

I did some searching and this is what I found on Foursquare and on the restaurants websites

Planet Hollywood 11.30am to Midnight

Rainforest Cafe Saturdays 11.30am to Midnight, all other days 11.30am to 11pm

McDonalds 8am to 1am

Starbucks Friday and Saturday 8am to 1am all other days 8am to midnight

Earl of Sandwich 8.30am to 11.30pm

Annettes Diner Fridays and Saturdays 11.30am to midnight all other days 11.30am to 11pm
When You Wish Upon A Star Dreams Can Become Reality
♥ ♥ ♥ Disneyworld Florida 1992
♥ ♥ ♥ Disneyland California 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015,2016,2017
♥ ♥ ♥ Disneyland Paris 2011 2013, 2016

DisneyMichelle

Thank you Bad-pink-tink. Thats really helpfull :)

Micky Fan - They often change times of parades etc depending on what time the park is open to.
We tend to mix it up slightly - we may watch the parade and have dinner after one eve, then have dinner while the parade is on, on the following day so they arent so many people. But to be honest the time that we will be there it will busy all the time. So i would suggest when you get there and can get hold of a programe plan your dinners and get booking :)

Have a great time x

mickeyfan

Thanks a lot for your help! can't wait for the program to be out! Hope I won't very late with the booking of restaurants  :)

mickeyfan

DisneyMichelle is there any particular dress code for NYE plese ? :)

DisneyMichelle

Hi MickyFan

No there is no dress code for NYE. Wear something comfortable and warm. You will be out untill late and it gets very cold in the evenings. I wore jeans, uggs, jumper, big coat, scarf and hat etc!

x

mickeyfan

Thanks DisneyMichelle, it is great to know! :)