A question about Walt's

Started by Disneyana, March 04, 2007, 12:48:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Disneyana

Hello !
Does anybody know how long in advance you can book a table in this restaurant ? And is it possible to choose a table in a special room ?

Thanks  :wink:
Oh Boy ! \":mickey2:\"

MinnieMouse

That´s the question I will asked for, too :-) We have our special day when we stay at the resort and will go for this evening at Walt´s.

I hope we can make a reservation at the concierge in our hotel, when we arrive or is it too late?

Alexandra

Patrick

Quote from: "MinnieMouse"That´s the question I will asked for, too :-) We have our special day when we stay at the resort and will go for this evening at Walt´s.

I hope we can make a reservation at the concierge in our hotel, when we arrive or is it too late?

Alexandra

This should be in trip planning, but I will answer anyway, you can easily make a reservation at city hall, studio services or the hotel concierge or whatever it's called.  Though only in Disney owned hotels as far as I know.

speedpacket

If you make reservation as soon as you arrive, there shouldn't be a problem most of the time...

With regards to booking a specific room, I believe this might be an issue, as I don't think they accept that...

Anyway - Walt's is a great restaurant (we used to have some less experience with the restaurant a few years back, but it has certainly re-earned its status within the resort!!!  I'm sure you'll have a great dinner there!!!)
Next visit:
13-14-15 February 2009 - Valentine in DLH Castle Club

Thank you Disney for introducing me to my girlfriend!  Disney truly is magical!!!

Martha86

When I went there in June last year, we just turned up at about 5pm and were lucky that there were tables available (seeing as the park shut at 7pm) but what with it being the 15th Anniversary an' all, you might be better off booking. Maybe even just a day or 2 days in advance?

Poppy The Monkey

You can book up to 3 months in advance.

Jayna62

:pluto: We booked two months in advance for all the main restaurants we wanted to use when we went at christmas as we knew it was going to be busy.

Simi-Maus

How does it work with the reservations?
Do you get a reservation number or something like that? :donald:
Simi

Jayna62

:pluto: We phoned direct to the reservation line 00 33 1 60 30 40 50   :P

Disneyana

yes we reserved a table in two restaurants through the phoneline last year too. you don't get a reservation number. In fact you get nothing. You just go to the restaurant, say your name and that yopu reserved a table. That's all. On the reservation hotline they only speak French and English. And you need to tell your name, your country, your telephone number, in which hotel you will stay, your hotel reservation number and so on.

Disneyana

Another question. When you choose a menu (starter, main dish, dessert) for the fixed price, can you choose any starter, main dish and dessert from their card or do they offer special combinations from which you have to choose ?

*Jess*

On this site you will find all the menu's of all the restaurants in DLRP.
Very handy!

//http://www.dlpfoodguide.com/

Bon apétit!

Disneyana

Yes thanks I know this site. But they don't describe the menu there. Normally when they offer a menu they write : choose any starter, any main dish, any dessert or they write down the different menu constellations. But here they only wrote menu fixed price and that's it. So I'm a bit confused.

Samninetysix

Here's a photo of the menu outside Walt's, I took it in October last year, it shows the different dishes and menu options.

http://www.alittlepatchofdisney.co.uk/WaltsMenu.jpg

Download it and zoom in, it's quite readable

Disneyana

Thank you very much !!  :wink: