DLRP webcam

Started by loulou, August 01, 2007, 05:55:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

loulou

I dont know if this has been thought of before but i think the idea of a Disneyland webcam would be brilliant.

They could put them in the different lands and we could log on and see what is going on

thoughts?

:cheshire_bounce:  :stitch_bounce:  :cheshire_bounce:
When you wish upon a star

Anthony

Yes! :D But maybe they'd have to restrict the hours to park operating hours, so we can't see the cleaning crews and other work overnight? :wink:

They should put a camera at the top of Tower of Terror, or even better put one next to the camera on Disney Studio 1, so we can watch the Tower be completed. That'd be pretty great publicity, don't you think?

I'm getting memories of watching the grand opening WDS via their live streaming on 15th March 2002 now...  :)

WDI1992

How often haven't I thought about that idea, aahhh, but will it ever happen?  :cry:  I'll keep on hoping, it's not impossible you know... maybe we should begin a petition to get a livestream! :P
(also, I've been dreaming of a DLRP simulation game that let's you control the whole park as it really is... so not just an attraction sim, or the Disney Rollercoater Simulator... neigther RCT3 cause it just isn't realistic enough;) ) but anyway, keep on hoping for the cam concept, right?
Ne cessez jamais de croire ... et, imaginez un peu! Parce que, c\'est là où les rêves deviennent réalité  

and always remember, if you can dream it, you can do it!
www.ResortDreams.net

15MagicalYears

Quote from: "WDI1992"(also, I've been dreaming of a DLRP simulation game that let's you control the whole park as it really is... so not just an attraction sim, or the Disney Rollercoater Simulator... neigther RCT3 cause it just isn't realistic enough;) )

You dream about that too? :)
I have been dreaming about that for years now!
And you could create new parades and select which character comes out at whatever time.
Aww I wish.

disney_donutter

that would be amazing, you know I never actually thought of something like that before.

15MagicalYears

I have thought about it ever since RCT3.
Which is 2004 - 2005?

WDI1992

Quote from: "15MagicalYears"I have thought about it ever since RCT3.
Which is 2004 - 2005?
I have RCT3 Gold and it's 2004... ( I have 1 and 2 aswell and they're still fun to do, total different game)  
hm, I really want that cam:? I would spend hours and hours watching it!
can't somebody create something like that on here?  :lol:
Ne cessez jamais de croire ... et, imaginez un peu! Parce que, c\'est là où les rêves deviennent réalité  

and always remember, if you can dream it, you can do it!
www.ResortDreams.net

loulou

i really hope the idea of a webcam hits off, i cant imagine sitting at home wanting to see what is going on in dlrp and being able to see with just a click of a button

:stitch_bounce:  :cheshire_bounce:  :stitch_bounce:  :cheshire_bounce:  :stitch_bounce:
When you wish upon a star