Special Occasion Packages for your hotel room? Beware!

Started by Ravenseye, August 30, 2013, 09:11:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sharkbait

I do worry that guest services are very blarzey. Sadly customer service is not one of dlp strong points . If your concerned ask for the email to be escalated then you will get people more than happy to help.

Ravenseye

As it was, when we got there my son was in a totally different block to us. He went and sorted it politely, and tout suite it was solved! Filipa came to our room to tell apologise for the 'mistake which I appreciated.
I went to check on his room and found they had put choc coins and branded water + cups there.. A hastily arranged afterthought I reckon, but I was pleased with that very small gesture.
Disneyworld 1990
Disneyland Paris 1996, 2002, 2004, 2013, 2014...

Samninetysix

Quote from: Ravenseye on September 03, 2013, 09:21:11 AM
Thank you tubbsy, I hadn't considered Cafe Fantasia. And I do plan on 'embarrasing' my son with a cake at some point  ;D  However, I'm fairly sure he would actually love that.

The Café Fantasia deal is €199 per adult. For wifey, daughter and moi that's roughly £550 for a meal for the night albeit with a great view - Not in a month of Sundays would I pay that especially after our 2006 xmas Tinkerbell fiasco which was basically an upside down cottage pie and a glass of wine for about €150 each

sarahh83

First visit to DLP but stayed in Paris in 1993 just after DLP opened - aged 10!!

Cheyenne 13-17 Dec 2012 - amazing time for my sons 3rd birthday

Santa Fe 12-16 Feb 2014 - truly magical, Valentines meal overlooking the fireworks at the DLP hotel ... PERFECT!

Newport Bay 23-27 Dec 2015 - I only went and got engaged ON CHRISTMAS DAY IN DISNEYLAND ❤❤❤ 1st in the park on Boxing Day too ... amazeballs

Ravenseye

Quote from: sarahh83 on September 21, 2013, 01:24:50 PM
whats the email for santa fe?

I was given this address by the DLP guest communications;
dlp.sfe.office.clerk@disney.com

We simply went to Cafe Fantasia and ordered cocktails and snacks as you would in any bar, no special charges etc...and well worth a visit.
Disneyworld 1990
Disneyland Paris 1996, 2002, 2004, 2013, 2014...

tinkswishes

The hotel new york ask for the same , I think it is to ensure it is your card that you are using as you are not entering your pin or singing for the purchase.

Emmag383

Hi Have you got the email address for the sequoia lodge ?