Hotel tickets and Fastpass

Started by Thrills, September 30, 2013, 10:42:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thrills

Hey all, I seem to recall that some years ago the hotel tickets were not able to get Fastpass tickets and that hotel guests would receive the simple white cardboard Fastpass tickets. Does anyone know how that's handled these days? Still the white tickets or do hotel guests these days get genuine tickets like the one you get at the front desks? :)

Adam

If you stay at DLH, you get tear off Fastpasses, one per person per day, which can be used anytime other than the afternoon. You can then get extra ones by putting your park ticket in the machine.

For other hotels, you can buy a Fastpass for your stay. Otherwise, I believe you can get normal ones from the machine with your park ticket.

Aurora1

As far as I know you use your entrance ticket, put it in the fastpass machine and get a white fastpass with the time slot on it, back.
Or if you get a hotelfastpass (Castle Club, Empire ... Golden Forest,) you present that at the fastpass entry directly.

captain rocket

It really is simple, all tickets wether bought at the entrance or as part of a package collected from a Disney hotel can be put into the various fastpass machines and you get a pass with a specified time period to return and ride.

Thrills

Thanks all! Haven't been in an onsite hotel in ages so wasn't sure about this  :)