VEA Coach Tickets/procedure

Started by jacdoy101, August 04, 2013, 05:56:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jacdoy101

Hi there,

First post on here but I have been using the site to pick up a lot of information for my trip in September.
  I have booked direct with Disney and decided to purchase VEA coach tickets with them. I have recieved my hotel confirmation email but no confirmation with regards to tickets for the coach transfer (it does show up on the receipt email that I have paid for it however). I was just wondering if this is normal and I can expect an email in the next couple of weeks or whether there is something else I have to do (go to VEA desk etc). Also, what is the general procedure for getting on the coach. Do I go direct to the coach or to the VEA desk first?

Many thanks in advance, great forum as well by the way.  :)

Jack

gemma2806

Hi Jack and welcome to the forum!

You should receive an email with printable e-tickets a couple of weeks before you travel.

If this is not the case just call Disney between 14 and 21 days before travel to check on their status just to be sure.

When you arrive for the VEA shuttle you will head past the VEA desk but you don't need to stop there. Head straight for the nearest available coach and when you board they will scan your ticket.

Hope you have a wonderful holiday!

jacdoy101

Thanks very much for your help Gemma, very much appreciated !