Flash Sale!

Started by AnnieMouse, July 09, 2013, 09:11:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AnnieMouse

There is a terrific Flash Sale right now through FNAC.  One day/two park tickets are 35euros per person.  You must know your date, and there are some excluded dates. Buffalo Bill tickets are also available for 35euro per person.   :D

The sale expires July 14.

Disneyland | 1981-1997, 2008, 2010, 2012
California Adventure | 2008, 2010, 2012
Disneyland Paris |1998
WDW |1991

orangarnold

I've taken advantage of this offer, such good value. I didn't specify which store to collect my tickets from though when I bought them, is that normal for fnac?

orangarnold

Quote from: "orangarnold"I've taken advantage of this offer, such good value. I didn't specify which store to collect my tickets from though when I bought them, is that normal for fnac?

Help! Anyone?

dejmurph1

hi guys, just noticed that there is a FLASH SALE running now on the French site. Last weekend in September with 1 pass, have an AP for me, in the Sante Fe is just €363.00. Cant beat that!  Bookings can be made from now until the end of September.

http://idf-offres.disneylandparis.fr/ve ... HP-PUSH-3#

AnnieMouse

Orangarnold, I had the tickets shipped to me so I wouldn't have to pick them up. However, it did seem like you could pick them up at any FNAC when you bring a receipt.

Disneyland | 1981-1997, 2008, 2010, 2012
California Adventure | 2008, 2010, 2012
Disneyland Paris |1998
WDW |1991

orangarnold

Quote from: "AnnieMouse"Orangarnold, I had the tickets shipped to me so I wouldn't have to pick them up. However, it did seem like you could pick them up at any FNAC when you bring a receipt.

I was starting to worry so using my very best broken French called them to ask about it, they have a central booking system and just print out tickets in the shops.