spoilt surprise ?

Started by courts21, August 15, 2013, 05:54:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

courts21

Hi im new to the forum so sorry first off thanks for everyones helpful tips have been reading through :D
If this has already been asked then sorry but dont think that it has.

I am going to disneyland paris with my boyfriend who has never been before we are going for his birthday and was thinking about booking the breakfast at cafe mickey on the day we visit paris to add that little bit of disney to the day, i want to get him a cake is this allowed in the mornings?

Also will the surprise be ruined on the eurostar when they give us our tickets, or are they given at a different time, or are there no tickets for that if i make the booking before hand and its all prepaid?
thanks in advance :)

disnick.322

Hey, welcome to the forum :) when i went to Disney last year they did birthday cakes at breakfast in cafe mickey so you should be able to order one. Normally you get park tickets and hotel info on eurostar so it shouldn't ruin the surprise although someone else might be able to help you with that question. Have a great trip

HFJohnson

You only get your park tickets on the train if you've booked the Disney Express option. However if you are travelling on the direct train then the departure boards at the station will say Disneyland Paris.

courts21

Hi
Thank you for the replies now I know I can have a cake in the morning I am definitely going to book it now. So thanks :)
I have booked the Disney express which is why I was worried they would announce my cafe mickey reservation and hand me a cake voucher on the train, but its good to know its just the park tickets so I can keep it a secret.