No night time parade???

Started by tink2012, June 17, 2013, 09:26:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tink2012

hi ! ive been to dlp about 19 times and my favourite thing is the spectacular night time parades, main street electrical parade to fantalusion. Now that disney dreams show is on on a night time does this mean there is no night time parade? or is disney dreams simply on afterward?! it better be spectacular to replace a parade and an amazin firework show that was was wishes.... can anyone shed any light on this???!
thanks!

Elaine

there hasn't been a night parade since Dreams began (in fact I think they stopped Fantillusion in Christmas season 2011).
Dreams is fantastic to see, but I'll be honest, a lot of other entertainment has gone by the wayside to pay for it, it seems.

esmeralda

Fantillusion was still running last summer! So Dreams AND Fantillusion were on. It was awesome!!!
Julia

waddle_thepenguin

We were there August last year and there was a night time parade before Dreams started.
"There's a great big beautiful tomorrow, shining at the end of every day."

Aug 2012 - Explorer's Hotel
Oct 2017 - New York Hotel

Shannon

I do believe that they've stopped Fantillusion - it's not in the brochure or anything! :( so it's just Dreams at night time now.

[size=85]June 2012 - Santa Fe
March 2013 - Cheyenne - (Trip Report)
March/April 2014 - Cheyenne[/size]

Zee79

We recently went to DLP end of may and there is no night time parade. People still seat themselves around Mainstreet from 9:30pm but nothing happens until Dreams start unfortunately.

nathalie

Fantillusion had it's last ride on Halloween night October 2012  :(
(had a float with Jack & Sally, and it didn't stopped like it usually did with all the dancers)

esmeralda

Quote from: "Zee79"We recently went to DLP end of may and there is no night time parade. People still seat themselves around Mainstreet from 9:30pm but nothing happens until Dreams start unfortunately.

Oh, this is sad :(  People are used to it... But i guess there will be a parade next year!
Julia

Elaine

Dreams is being advertised as on until September 2014 now, so I'd guess no extra parades until then at least.

carrydee38

is dream still running after september30?   great as we are going early October love the dreams but it has cost the park a lot and shows and parades have suffered...

tink2012

I was thinking maybe they only have the parade on with dreams in the high season months when schools are off??! hope so!

tink2012

Really !!! Omgg I've been going all these years and when I finally get to take my bfs parents they not gonna see an electrical parade? Can't believe it !