Dreams do come true

Started by Rafael, January 16, 2013, 10:57:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlackPearl

Hi, Rafael, just wanted to say that my colleague just came  back from their very first trip to Disneyland Paris
and she and her friend loved it! They even got an Annual Passport already and planning a second short trip
this year!  :mrgreen:

Oh, by the way, I like the fountain in front of studio 1. It's always one of my first stops for photos in the Studios.  :D

Rafael

Quote from: "BlackPearl"Hi, Rafael, just wanted to say that my colleague just came  back from their very first trip to Disneyland Paris
and she and her friend loved it! They even got an Annual Passport already and planning a second short trip
this year!  :mrgreen:

Oh, by the way, I like the fountain in front of studio 1. It's always one of my first stops for photos in the Studios.  :D

Hi BlackPearl!

It is great to hear that your colleague loved Disneyland Paris. :)
I am trying  to convince a friend of mine that only goes to Orlando to give DLP a chance. I am sure he would love it as well. I think every Disney fan should visit Disneyland Paris at least one. Well, I think if you are a Disney fan, you will always want to visit DLP over and over again. I am dying to go back again. Maybe next year...  

I like the fountain in front of the studio 1 too.  As a matter of fact,  I think the front lot as a whole is pretty nice,very charming :) I hate the backlot though  :(  It doesn't belong in a Disney park.

Rafael

More pictures of Adventureland.

BlackPearl

Quote from: "Rafael"I like the fountain in front of the studio 1 too.  As a matter of fact,  I think the front lot as a whole is pretty nice,very charming :) I hate the backlot though  :(  It doesn't belong in a Disney park.

I think I know what you mean. Back Lot seems a bit un-themed, a kind of motley collection of buildings. Though I do like the attractions. I would love to have something like Carsland there (only know it from pictures, but it looks amazing)
But well, we will have "Ratatouille" soon, I'm looking forward to that.

BlackPearl

Quote from: "Rafael"More pictures of Adventureland.

I like this one of the waiting line of PotC, even though it's foggy and dark, but that's the perfect atmosphere
for a pirate-adventure.  :D

Rafael

Quote from: "BlackPearl"
Quote from: "Rafael"I like the fountain in front of the studio 1 too.  As a matter of fact,  I think the front lot as a whole is pretty nice,very charming :) I hate the backlot though  :(  It doesn't belong in a Disney park.

I think I know what you mean. Back Lot seems a bit un-themed, a kind of motley collection of buildings. Though I do like the attractions. I would love to have something like Carsland there (only know it from pictures, but it looks amazing)
But well, we will have "Ratatouille" soon, I'm looking forward to that.

I like the Backlot attractions as well, but I wish they had tried harder to make the area more interesting. It really doesn't work for me the way it is now. It doesn't look inspiring.

BlackPearl, Ratatouille is the reason I have been considering lately the possibility of going to DLP again next year. I don't think I should, but I can't wait to see that.

Rafael

Quote from: "BlackPearl"
Quote from: "Rafael"More pictures of Adventureland.

I like this one of the waiting line of PotC, even though it's foggy and dark, but that's the perfect atmosphere
for a pirate-adventure.  :D

I like this picture too :) The day we took it Pirates was almost a walk on. Therefore we took our time to see all the details and enjoy the atmosphere of extensive queue.  As we only saw people  when we were approaching the loading area, we were completely immersed  in that word before boarding. The queue does a tremendous job building the anticipation for the ride. It seems to me, no matter how many times you have already ridden it, you always get an amazing feeling when you are about to go on that adventure again.

Rafael

littlebitofpixiedust

Great photos once again :) so when r u thinking your next possible DLP trip will be? It's a shame it works out so expensive to get to from where u are... But then by reading your thoughts and seeing your pictures I think it was worth every penny! The problem with Disneyland is that it's so enjoyable its just too hard to stay away. People think I'm nuts going as often as we do!
Next trip 8th September and I simply cannot wait!

Rafael

Quote from: "littlebitofpixiedust"Great photos once again :) so when r u thinking your next possible DLP trip will be? It's a shame it works out so expensive to get to from where u are... But then by reading your thoughts and seeing your pictures I think it was worth every penny! The problem with Disneyland is that it's so enjoyable its just too hard to stay away. People think I'm nuts going as often as we do!
Next trip 8th September and I simply cannot wait!

Thank you! :)

I have been considering the possibility of going next year, in the summer. :)

Have a great trip in September! Please share with us a trip report! :)

littlebitofpixiedust

Yes I really should do a trip report :) never have lol and that's exiting! We've never been in summer

Rafael

Quote from: "littlebitofpixiedust"Yes I really should do a trip report :) never have lol and that's exiting! We've never been in summer

I hope your trip inspires you to write your first report. I'll be looking forward to reading it! :)

littlebitofpixiedust

Yes it will and it will be interesting to read it back and remember things in years to come! Although I am somewhat forgetful so I just hope I remember what we did from day 1-5 lol but then my photos will help me I am sure and I do remember the special moments :) the countdown will begin very soon I cannot believe how exited I am this time!
I'm just as exited as the last visit and that one is our 1st stay in the Disneyland hotel! And this time it's sequioa lodge again although I am exited about seeing the new bambi theme in the hotel and I'll be taking photos of the new look !

littlebitofpixiedust

Yes it will and it will be interesting to read it back and remember things in years to come! Although I am somewhat forgetful so I just hope I remember what we did from day 1-5 lol but then my photos will help me I am sure and I do remember the special moments :) the countdown will begin very soon I cannot believe how exited I am this time!
I'm just as exited as the last visit and that one is our 1st stay in the Disneyland hotel! And this time it's sequioa lodge again although I am exited about seeing the new bambi theme in the hotel and I'll be taking photos of the new look !

Rafael

Quote from: "littlebitofpixiedust"Yes it will and it will be interesting to read it back and remember things in years to come! Although I am somewhat forgetful so I just hope I remember what we did from day 1-5 lol but then my photos will help me I am sure and I do remember the special moments :) the countdown will begin very soon I cannot believe how exited I am this time!

I'm sure your trip will be awesome. I can't wait to read your report! Enjoy Sequoia, especially the wonderful bar after the park closes! I think it is a great way to end the day. :)