New year eating...

Started by Zee79, January 07, 2013, 07:05:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zee79

I know it is early but we are planning to go to DLP over New year and was wondering what eating arrangements are like.

Are you able to eat like any other time of the year or is it specific New year menus every where?  :?
 I've looked at some menus in last year's brochure but they don't put them all in. I've also noticed that the prices in places have trebled for this night.

Any info would help so we can plan ahead- this is because we are going in May so money may be a little tight if we have to pay the expensive prices.

Thanks  :)

SwipatronSparks

ooh we are planning for new years too! (only need to get it booked up) would be interested in the answers to this too =]

but from my own limited research that i have carried out so far (just random reads of new years trip trip reports) you can pretty much eat where ever you want. i havn't read anything about specific meals for new years, but like i said y research so far has been very limited, our planning has only gone as far as deciding our dates and hotel =]
past trips to DLRP ~2001~2001~2002~2003~2005~2005~2006~2008~2011~2013~2015/16~2016~2017~2019
DLH, SL, NPBC, Explorers, Dream Castle, Magic Circus, Kyraid,

upcoming trips....