nicest food

Started by kimmiejohn, January 01, 2013, 12:19:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kimmiejohn

Hi we fly out in less than 9 weeks, i want to be quire organised with the trip as ive not been before.
Going, husband me 5 yr old and 17 month old. one night we want to eat a little later wghen our 17 month old is sleep in pram. whats the nicest resturant to eat in? not too bothered of price as only 1 night of trip.
we want to eat in rainforest cafe and planet hollywood the other nights as a family
thanks

jonathan

One problem you may have is restaurants not allowing pushchairs inside.  Not so sure about Rainforest or Planet Hollywood, but many restaurants dont allow them in.

What hotel are you staying in because if you are in the Disneyland Hotel then I would recommend Inventions or in the Hotel New York I would recommend the Parkside Diner.But then you dont have to be guests at the hotels to use the restaurants.

In the Village I would reccomend the Steakhouse or Anette's Diner for value and quality

perrollaz

Or if you want to add some spectacle why not going to Buffalo Bills Wild West show?
I really like it ;-)

polar vixen

Buffalo Bills is really cool, but I'm 95% sure that they won't ;et you take a pushchair in, and even if they do, the noise levels are so high it's unlikely your little one would sleep through.  We really enjoyed the silver spur steakhouse, the ambience was lovely, but we've not eaten at many of the more expensive restaurants, so i can't guide you there. sorry :cry:

captain rocket

I have never liked Planet Hollywood, I think they trade on the name and the two times I have dined there thought service and value was poor! A major consideration for your pushchair is that the entrance to Planet Hollywood is up a very steep flight of stairs, so it would be advisable to check if they will let you in with the pushchair.
I like Walts on Main Street and have seen people in there with children, but there always seems to be a collection of pushchairs in reception so again you would have to check in advance.

Thaliel

walt's is really nice, but I can also recommend the Silver Spur steakhouse, their meats are so declicious and the Créme Brulée...oh, the créme brulée...
<-Plz click

disneydreamer_x

I would recommend Walts on Main Street - the food is AMAZING and I have never had better service in any other restaurants I have visited in DLP.

never2old

Just one quick comment about pushchairs, some restaurants do allow them if you have a sleeping child... I've been for instance in Cafe Mickey and when we arrived my niece was fast asleep in her pushchair, so we went in with it. But if may be worth checking first.

Depending on when the park closes you may not be able to have dinner in the park. In the Disney Village I quite like the Steakhouse, food is delicious!!! We also like King Ludwig's (great schnitzels!).