Annual Pass — questions and privileges

Started by Anthony, February 05, 2007, 11:04:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nicholas-c

Quote from: "Elaine"Is your Annual pass due to expire soon? If so, the free 6 months is to renew your AP, and get effectively 18 months for the price of 12. So you still pay full price for a years AP, but get 18 months validity on it.

Elaine

cool, mine expires 2nd september
August 2003, 04, 05, 06, 07 and 08 - With family
Halloween 2008 - Best trip ever
July 2009 - All alone

shaz076

This has probably been discussed before but i was just wondering. I was just in dlrp at the beginning of july and we purchased the francillien passport. We are hoping to go back at the end of september with my sister and her husband and two year old, can we sponsor her to get the fantasy passport and if so do you have to fill out the form before you go?

I know this is off topic of annual passports but any suggestions on cheap transport from beauvais airport?
Sharon

Clarebelle

cant help on the transfer, but you can download the form from the webby
5th Anniversary - Hotel Santa Fe
Christmas 06 - The Kyraid Hotel (extended vistit <!-- s]

Elaine

Hi,

Yes, you can sponsor you sister for her annual passes with your annual pass details (so long as you have had your passes for more than one month). On the French version of the Disney website, you'll find the information on sponsorship, and the form to download (its called parrainage). If you look on this thread, GrandiJoos has posted a link to the sponsorship form -
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=4202

I also have had the current sponsorship form scanned and sent to me, so if you have any problems downloading it, I can email it to you as an attachment. Just let me know.

I believe rstransports do private transfers from Beauvais - might be worthwhile contacting them to get a price?

Elaine

shaz076

Thats great, thanks for your help.
Just another quick question, does the form have to be sent to the passport office before we go or will my sister have to bring it with her on the day?

Thanks again
sharon

Elaine

You fill in the form as the sponsor, and your sister takes it with her on the day she's buying her annual pass(es). She has to show your sponsor form to the cashier to be able to get the 10% off the price, and also so that your sponsor form can be stamped by the cashier to show you've sponsored someone.

Elaine

shaz076

Thanks elaine for your help

I read on one of the posts that if you sponsor 3 people the sponsor get 1 free annual pass, is this right and how do you claim the free pass??

Sharon

ford prefect

the people you are sponsoring take a form with them when they buy their passes.  The form is then endorsed by Disney and your friends then return the form to you which you take in to the passport office when your ap runs out
enjoy yourself, it\'s later than you think!

shaz076

Great thanks

Disneymania

Quote from: "Clarebelle"cool! thanks I'll bear that in mind! although I did have my heart set on share, maybe next year?!

Hi!  I'm a disney shareholder and just back from DLRP.  We got 15% off of our annual passes and also 15% off at the restaurants and shops at Disney!  When I purchased my annual pass I also got a voucher book with 20% off the restaurants in Disney Village!  We saved a great deal of money on this trip with my shareholders card as I also got 10% off our Disney hotel by giving them my shareholder number.

Hope this helps - I would definately recommend the shares!

Disneymania
DLRP 9th July 2008

Nicholas-c

my aunty bought me shares for my birthday, does this mean i get 15% off renewing my own AP ?
July 2009 - All alone

Anthony

Quote from: "Nicholas-c"my aunty bought me shares for my birthday, does this mean i get 15% off renewing my own AP ?
You have to join the Shareholder's Club and get a membership card first. That'll require sending off some form of proof you own the shares. Full details at http://www.eurodisney.com. Depending on how many shares you own, you might need to pay a small fee to join the club. It's worth it though, to feel special and get the magazines. And to get your AP Dream for €152 (which I've found confuses some CMs who ask "what discount did you get??!") lol.

Nicholas-c

Quote from: "Baloo"
Quote from: "Nicholas-c"my aunty bought me shares for my birthday, does this mean i get 15% off renewing my own AP ?
You have to join the Shareholder's Club and get a membership card first. That'll require sending off some form of proof you own the shares. Full details at http://www.eurodisney.com. Depending on how many shares you own, you might need to pay a small fee to join the club. It's worth it though, to feel special and get the magazines. And to get your AP Dream for €152 (which I've found confuses some CMs who ask "what discount did you get??!") lol.

Yeah, she is buying me shares and sorting out shareholders club for me, 152euros + 6 months free is a very good deal :D
July 2009 - All alone

Disneyland Paris Treasures

How many shares are needed to join the shareholder club??

never2old

Quote from: "Mobi"How many shares are needed to join the shareholder club??

You need minimum 20 shares to join the shareholders' club without having to pay any membership fees

I think otherwise you need 5 shares minimum, but then you need to pay 30 euro fees