2 (2.8%)
Toon Studio placemaking
1 (1.4%)
Hollywood Studio placemaking
6 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 72

Voting closed: January 14, 2007, 05:17:56 PM

Anthony

What are you most looking forward to during "The Year to Live Your Dream", and why?

:ears:

penfold12

Im going for the Hollywood Placemaking. I know it might not be as important asthe other options at first glance, but its the one thing that should begin to turn the tide with WDS and make it feel more like the Disney park we all want.....

Dlrpfan

being a parade lover im looking forward most to the once upon a dream parade!
Dan
Remember Dreams Come True! \":mickey2:\"

[size=100]\'We Keep Moving Forward\' [/i][/size] - Walt Disney

Disneyland Resort - 2007 2010
Walt Disney World - 2001 2003 2005 2006 2008 2009 2011 2012/2013
Disneyland Paris - 1998 1999 2000 2001 2002 2004 2005 2007
Disney Cruise Line - Disney Wonder: 2008 2009 Disney Dream: 2011 Disney Fantasy: 2012

Nala_84

Although I'm looking forward to nearly every single change in 2007/'08, I chose "Crush's Coaster" coz I love the Nemo film and WDS needs a new coaster (and a soft one for scared people like me) ;) But I guess the other things will become great, too, especially the parade and the castle makeover incl. the ceremony!  :D/  :stitch_bounce:
[size=85]1992 - Disneyland Paris - 1-day-trip
2000 - Disneyland Paris - Santa Fe
2004 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Cheyenne
2005 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Santa Fe
2007 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Newport BayClub
2008 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Sequoia Lodge
2009 - Walt Disney World
[/size]

fly_with_me_dumbo

what's Bougillumination? :?

Anthony

Quote from: "fly_with_me_dumbo"what's Bougillumination? :?
The Candles Illumination Ceremony.  It doesn't appear to have an official English title confirmed yet, so I used the French (Candlillumination).

DisneyBud

I had to put a vote in for the new parade. Don't get me wrong, I love WWODP/Princess Parade, but I feel after all this time we need a change, after all I'm sure the other parks have so many differing parades with different floats.  This is something I am really excited about seeing.

Patrick

Crush, I could not bring myself to vote new parade, I am going to miss dancin too much :lol: .  But crush is something I have been excited about for so long I really cannot wait.  It simply is about time this type of coaster came to a disney park.  Also it's great that Paris has another "exclusive" attraction.  Plus it has to be said that what we have seen so far from the building is quality, so the ride should be too.

Riebi

I chose "Crush's Coaster" cause I love themed coasters and Finding Nemo :wink:
Wer nämlich mit "H" schreibt ist dämlich.

...the DPG is watching U...

Masamune

:D I voted for the Parade, because it sounds so fun and fantastic! :P Although, like most people, I'm looking forward to everything else in 2007 as well!

:) When is this The Candles Illumination Ceremony happening? *Doesn't remember seeing a thread about this*

Anthony

Quote from: "Masamune"When is this The Candles Illumination Ceremony happening? *Doesn't remember seeing a thread about this*
There's been a bit of dicussion about it here: viewtopic.php?t=541

It should be happening every night during the celebration (so all year in theory), and will be the same kind of set-up as the Enchanted Fairytale Ceremony.

*Pixie-Kirsty*

Tower Of Terror! Cant wait!

Kristof

Hollywood Blvd!

swity

For me its Crush Coaster because I love rollercoasters that aren't that scary...and I think it will be ok for me....also I think that the Studios really need some new attractions....Can't wait!

RnRCj

I chose Crush's Coaster because it's something Disney has never built before and it looks really good from all the concept art and what has been constructed so far!