Say farewell to Disney Cinema Parade...

Started by Anthony, March 31, 2008, 11:32:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Futurecastmember

I enjoyed it, and we're sad discovering, there were no parade in studio when I went this summer. I actually got a little angry, and thought they'd cancelled it because of High School Musical, but reading there is going to be a new one, makes me really glad:D I hope it's going to be as good as "Once upon a dream parade", but offcourse with a movieset touch  :D I can't wait to know more!
It\'s just like we dreamed it
As far as I can see
It\'s just like we dreamed it
As good as good can be
And I know it\'s so much better
\'Cause we dreamed it up together
Just like we dreamed it, to life! Magically...

Annual passport holder! FANTASY!

Willow

Instead of starting a new topic I thought it would be best to post this in here.

The Cinema Parade music background music was just playing in the background of the Bird's nest stadium in Beijing. It 100% that music, was a bit surprised to hear it first.

Riebi

That sounds really strange! LIGHTS CAMERA ACTION and then the sports?

I don´t like the using of disney park music outsite a disney park. It´s a bit poor IMO :(
Wer nämlich mit "H" schreibt ist dämlich.

...the DPG is watching U...

15yearsofMagic2008

Anyone , know why it stopped?I loved that !
I want your love and i want your revenge you and me could write a bad romance

Don\'t call my name , don\'t call my name , Alejandro

Patrick

It was stopped so the Cars and Stars parade can come next year :wink: , also stated many times during the topic.

littlelottie

I work at Disneyland Paris as a parade performer..you can see this old parade left outside backstage to rust, quite near the building where we rehearse - it is quite sad really :( I'm surprised they haven't given it to another Disney Park, or at least kept it nice in case they ever want to bring it back!

All of the other floats that are in use for Once Upon a Dream, Stars 'n' Cars and Fanti are being maintained constantly every day and are kept inside, which is good to know!

xxx

Festival Disney

Well I suppose if they havent got the room to keep them, then the only other place for them is outside :/
Maybe they should wrap them in tarpaulin?
Good to hear that the other parade floats are constantly maintained... :D
Past trips:
Nov 1997 - SF - 3 days
May 2003 - WDW
Aug 2009 - Off site - 4 days
Jul 2010 -  Disneyland Park - 1 day
Dec 2010, Jul 2011  - Ibis Val d'Europe - 6 days, 4 days
Apr 2012 - HNY - 4 days
Dec 2013  - NPBC - 4 days
Jul 2013 - SL - 5 day

Lorum

I have just heard the entire soundtrack of this parade. And I can say it is the most beautiful parade song in DLP history. I miss it.
"If you can dream it, you can do it"

Josh

It used to be one of my favourite parades when I was a kid. I really wish they kept it.
Disneyland Paris
    [li]January 2000, 2012[/li]
    [li]April 2012[/li]
    [li]August 2009, 2011, 2013[/li]
    [li]New Year 1997-98, 1998-99, 2001-02, 2002-03, 2003-04, 2004-05, 2005-06, 2006-07[/li]
Walt Disney World
    [li]August 2008[/li]

Simba 27

I saw that Parade just once, but it was very good!! I am sad that is no more in the park.

Past trips:
Disneyland Paris: 2001-2005-2007

Disneyland California: 2006