Hotel Cheyenne - January 2012

Started by Rafael, January 14, 2012, 07:34:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rafael

Before I finish this report, let me share with you some of the pictures I´ve taken in Paris. I hope you like them! :)

Little mermaid 240

Hi Rafael

My daughter and I have really enjoyed your reports and loved the photos! :thumbs:

We are due to go in June and can't wait  :D

Thanks x
Little Mermaid x

i love main st x

what a wonderful trip report , and beautiful pictures....sounds like you had a wonderfull time , i have just spent all morning reading and looking at them , better get some work done... :lol:
 we always stay at the cheyenne , dont know what it is but there is somthing special about it , we love it ,we have stayed at the disneyland hotel twice which i adored, but the cheyenne just takes my first place over that one everytime...
i also loved your pictures of paris , the ones with the gargoyles are absolutely stunning  :thumbs: ....
hope you do get back for the 20th , we havnt been since oct 2010 and i am missing it like crazy, really hope we get to go this year too.. [-o<
once again , wonderful  wonderful report  =D>  =D>  =D>

Rafael

Quote from: "Little mermaid 240"Hi Rafael

My daughter and I have really enjoyed your reports and loved the photos! :thumbs:

We are due to go in June and can't wait  :D

Thanks x

Hi Little Mermaid!

Thanks for taking your time to read the report and I´m happy you have enjoyed it!  :D

I´ll be looking forward to reading your report in June. I´m sure you and and you daughter will have an amazing time!  :D
Enjoy every second of it!

Rafael

Quote from: "i love main st x"what a wonderful trip report , and beautiful pictures....sounds like you had a wonderfull time , i have just spent all morning reading and looking at them , better get some work done... :lol:
 we always stay at the cheyenne , dont know what it is but there is somthing special about it , we love it ,we have stayed at the disneyland hotel twice which i adored, but the cheyenne just takes my first place over that one everytime...
i also loved your pictures of paris , the ones with the gargoyles are absolutely stunning  :thumbs: ....
hope you do get back for the 20th , we havnt been since oct 2010 and i am missing it like crazy, really hope we get to go this year too.. [-o<
once again , wonderful  wonderful report  =D>  =D>  =D>

Thank you so much for your kind words! :)

Yes, we had a wonderfull time. We enjoyed it a lot.  :D
I´m so glad to hear the way you feel about Cheyenne because I also loved the hotel.  :thumbs:
 It was really great staying there. Amazing theme, nice atmosphere, cozy room, friendly castmembers, nice walk to the park.
I´m also curious about Sequoia Lodge. I think it must be great staying there, but I wouldn´t hesitate to stay at Cheyenne again.
I´m glad to hear you liked the Paris pictures.  :D
 I loved the city, so many things to see, so many things to do. The view from Notre Dame was really stunning. It was very special to be there and see the gargoyles, since I´m a huge fan of Disney´s The Hunchback of Notre Dame. Now  watching the movie after having visited the cathedral is even more special to me  :D
I hope you get to visit Disneyland this year.  :thumbs: I would love to experience the 20th Anniversary Celebration as well.
Go this year and don´t forget to write your report!  :D I´ll be looking forward to it!

Thanks again!

Rafael

To finish this report I would like to thank everybody who has read it and the wonderful comments you have posted. Thank you so much!  :D

Two pictures of Discoveryland (and some photoshop...lol) to wrap it up:

Angel_Ariel

What a fantastic trip report!  =D>  =D> I absolutely LOVED it! Your photo's are beautiful! Such a wonderful account of your visit. Thank you for posting it.  =D>  You have made me very excited for my trip in August. I am so looking forward to to the 20th anniversary celebrations. I do hope you get to see them yourself!  :D
~*~ Newport Bay ~*~ March 2008
~*~Sequoia Lodge ~*~ January 2009
~*~Santa Fe ~*~ January 2010
~*~Hotel New York ~*~ January 2011
~*~Explorer's Hotel ~*~ October 2011
~*~Newport Bay ~*~ August 2012
~*~Kyriad Hotel ~*~ August 2013
~*~Cheyenne Hotel ~*~ December 2014

Rafael

Quote from: "Angel_Ariel"What a fantastic trip report!  =D>  =D> I absolutely LOVED it! Your photo's are beautiful! Such a wonderful account of your visit. Thank you for posting it.  =D>  You have made me very excited for my trip in August. I am so looking forward to to the 20th anniversary celebrations. I do hope you get to see them yourself!  :D

Hi Angel_Ariel!

Thank you for your kind words!  :D

I´m looking forward to the 20th anniversary celebrations as well!  :thumbs:
I don´t have a trip planned yet but I´m excited already! lol
I think Dreams will be amazing!  :D

I´m looking forward to reading your trip report. I´m sure your trip will be wonderfull!  :D

Alice28

Wow! Amazing photographs!

I am going to Paris and DLP for the first time at the end of April. I can't wait! I have been to DL in CA and WDW, but I am so thrilled to get to go to Paris. Thank you for sharing Rafael!

Rafael

Quote from: "Alice28"Wow! Amazing photographs!

I am going to Paris and DLP for the first time at the end of April. I can't wait! I have been to DL in CA and WDW, but I am so thrilled to get to go to Paris. Thank you for sharing Rafael!

Hi Alice!

Thank you for your kind words!  :D

I´m sure you will have a great time there. Disneyland Paris is stunning. Great design, great theming, great atmosphere. There are so many things that make this place special, so many little details. It´s a masterpiece! Of course I´m talking mainly about the main park, because the second gate, the Studios, isn´t that great. It´s fun though! :D

I think you will love Paris. The city is wonderfull. So many things to see and do. Really awesome.  :D

I hope you write a trip report to share with us!  :D

Thanks again,

Rafael

mickeymouse

Thank you for an amazing report. Your photographs are wonderful. I have really enjoyed reading your report, it really makes me look forward to my trip in September. How kind of you to share your lovely holiday with us. Many, many thanks.
2008 Santa Fe
2012 Cheyenne

Rafael

Hi Mickey Mouse,
Thank you so much for your kind words. I hope you have a wonderful trip in September. I'll be looking forward to reading your trip report! :)

blueprincess

I know it's been a while, but I just had to comment and say how much I enjoyed your trip report! Fantastic photos, I really felt like I was there with you and it's made me so excited for our upcoming trip this winter! In fact I'll probably read your report AGAIN at a later point :) Thank you so much for sharing! :)
1995 - Santa Fe - 1 week
1999 - day trip
planning next trip november/december 2012 !

Rafael

Quote from: "blueprincess"I know it's been a while, but I just had to comment and say how much I enjoyed your trip report! Fantastic photos, I really felt like I was there with you and it's made me so excited for our upcoming trip this winter! In fact I'll probably read your report AGAIN at a later point :) Thank you so much for sharing! :)

Hi BluePrincess!

Thanks for your kind words. I'm really happy you enjoyed the trip report. :)
I'm also planning to go this winter, this time staying longer, maybe being there for New Years eve. I'm thinking of buying AP.  What about you? When are you going?

I hope you write a trip report to share with us. I would love to read about your trip. :)

blueprincess

I'm planning to go some time in november, I really want to experience Christmas in the parks :) But I have to wait a bit more before I can make the final arrangements.

I will definitely try to write a trip report, I've spent hours reading other peoples reports here :)
1995 - Santa Fe - 1 week
1999 - day trip
planning next trip november/december 2012 !