Hotel Cheyenne - January 2012

Started by Rafael, January 14, 2012, 07:34:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rafael

Quote from: "blueprincess"I'm planning to go some time in november, I really want to experience Christmas in the parks :) But I have to wait a bit more before I can make the final arrangements.

I will definitely try to write a trip report, I've spent hours reading other peoples reports here :)

It will be very nice reading your report. I'll be looking forward to it. :)

AislingM

I cant believe Ive missed your report until now , it is fantastic and your pictures are amazing! Thank you so much for taking the time to do it. I usually stay in Cheyenne in January too and love it , its such a cosy hotel. But in november Im staying in New York for the first time , very excited about it! Have you made any more plans about going back to DLP?
Hotel Cheyenne January 1998, 99, 2000,
Newport Bay May 2002
Hotel Cheyenne January 03,04,05,06,07,08, 10,12
Sequoia Lodge January 2009, Feb 2013
Hotel New York November 11, Feb 14
Newport Bay November 14

Rafael

Quote from: "AislingM"I cant believe Ive missed your report until now , it is fantastic and your pictures are amazing! Thank you so much for taking the time to do it. I usually stay in Cheyenne in January too and love it , its such a cosy hotel. But in november Im staying in New York for the first time , very excited about it! Have you made any more plans about going back to DLP?

Hi AislingM,

Thank you for your kind words. :)

I agree with you. Cheyenne is very cosy. We loved the hotel.
We are going back to DLP this year, on December 28th, staying until January 10th.  This time we will get Annual Passports. We will be  staying offsite until January 6th and then at Cheyenne till the 10th. After that we are heading to London, until January 25th.  Staying onsite during our whole stay at DLP was out of question, it would be too expensive, especially because of the currency conversion. Therefore we booked only four nights at Cheyenne. There was a good deal with expedia, room only. The other days will be at Ibis Marne La Valle. I really don't know what to expect of this hotel. I'm kind of nervous, but at least  we will still be close to the parks. It seems to be pretty close to the train station. We won't be only visiting DLP. There are some places in Paris that we missed the last time. However, being back at Disney is what I look forward the most. I can't wait!

New York was the only hotel we didnt visit last time, but I bet it is wonderful and you will have a great time. We will try  to have breakfast there once, maybe a drink at the bar. I really enjoyed visiting the other hotels when we were there. Hotel New York is at the top of the list this time.

Are you planning on writing a trip report? I hope so! I would love to read it! :)

Thanks again for your comment. :)
Enjoy your trip!

AislingM

Oh wow , that sounds like quite a holiday! Paris is beautiful , you will never get bored. Although Ive never been to Paris without going to Disneyland too, so maybe I just associate Paris with Disney and thats why I like it. Im getting very excited about my trip now and of course Il be doing a trip report! I must look at getting annual passports this time too!
Hotel Cheyenne January 1998, 99, 2000,
Newport Bay May 2002
Hotel Cheyenne January 03,04,05,06,07,08, 10,12
Sequoia Lodge January 2009, Feb 2013
Hotel New York November 11, Feb 14
Newport Bay November 14

Rafael

Quote from: "AislingM"Oh wow , that sounds like quite a holiday! Paris is beautiful , you will never get bored. Although Ive never been to Paris without going to Disneyland too, so maybe I just associate Paris with Disney and thats why I like it. Im getting very excited about my trip now and of course Il be doing a trip report! I must look at getting annual passports this time too!

Hi AislingM,

Paris is beautiful indeed, and combining it with some days at Disneyland makes  it even more special. I can't wait!
I am happy to know you are writing a trip report. I'm looking forward to reading it. :)

Eveline

Hey Rafael

It's been great reading and re-reading your wonderful trip report. (I wasn't on the forum when you first posted it, so it was great to find it!) I'm staying at the Ibis next weekend before moving to the Hotel New York so I'll hopefully be able to let you know what it's like.

Rafael

Quote from: "Eveline"Hey Rafael

It's been great reading and re-reading your wonderful trip report. (I wasn't on the forum when you first posted it, so it was great to find it!) I'm staying at the Ibis next weekend before moving to the Hotel New York so I'll hopefully be able to let you know what it's like.

Hi Eveline!

Your words made me happy. Thanks! :)

I would be really thankful if you could share your thoughts on Ibis. I will be spending most of the days while in Paris there and I'm really looking forward to knowing your impressions. I would also love to hear about you trip and your staying at Hotel New York. I'm sure you will have a great time.  

Have a wonderful trip and share a trip report with us! :)

Rafael

Quote from: "Eveline"Hey Rafael

Hi Eveline!

I'm so looking forward to your trip report.   I'm dying to read it :)

Rafael

Back at DLP after one year. Great weather today and the park looks awesome. I will star a new trip report soon. :)

ed-uk

Quote from: "Rafael"Back at DLP after one year. Great weather today and the park looks awesome. I will star a new trip report soon. :)
"The park looks awesome" sounds promising, looking forward to your new trip report.
Ed & David

Rafael

Quote from: "ed-uk"
Quote from: "Rafael"Back at DLP after one year. Great weather today and the park looks awesome. I will star a new trip report soon. :)
"The park looks awesome" sounds promising, looking forward to your new trip report.

Hi Ed-uk,

Besides the look of the park, another thing that has been awesome is that this time, at least so far, all the cast members have been really great. Last time some were kind of rude.

I will try to write the new report soon. :)

DoodleMummy

Fantastic report! I can't wait to read your next one!
I hope you're having a wonderful time!  :)

Rafael

Quote from: "DoodleMummy"Fantastic report! I can't wait to read your next one!
I hope you're having a wonderful time!  :)

Hi DoodleMummy,

Many thanks! I'm glad you liked the report. We are in London now. When we get back home, I will write the report. We had a great time at DLP.

Ravenseye

Truly fantastic pics and reports, thank you for sharing!
It's brought a huge smile to my face seeing all the places you photographed, some great angles and less 'common' views  :thumbs:

I agree, Sequoia Lodge has a cosy and welcoming feel, great use of space too, it is my fave hotel so far. One day I hope to report that i've stayed in all of them (though not sure bout the Cheyenne theming)

I look forward to reading and seeing more from your further trips. I wasn't surprised to read that you are very keen to return  :D/
[/b]
Disneyworld 1990
Disneyland Paris 1996, 2002, 2004, 2013, 2014...

Rafael

Quote from: "Ravenseye"Truly fantastic pics and reports, thank you for sharing!
It's brought a huge smile to my face seeing all the places you photographed, some great angles and less 'common' views  :thumbs:

I agree, Sequoia Lodge has a cosy and welcoming feel, great use of space too, it is my fave hotel so far. One day I hope to report that i've stayed in all of them (though not sure bout the Cheyenne theming)

I look forward to reading and seeing more from your further trips. I wasn't surprised to read that you are very keen to return  :D/
[/b]

Hi Ravenseye,

I'm glad you enjoyed the report.

Just like you, I would also like to report staying at all of the hotels. However, for budget reasons, we have just stayed at Cheyenne again. As we are spending almost a month in Europe this time, staying in another hotel would be too expensive. As soon as we get home, I will write the trip report. Before going home, we will spend one more day at DLP. We are in London now and we will go back for another day at Disney on the 24th, before going back home on the 25th.