Previous topic - Next topic

jamieclayton9

It looks like you had a Lovely time!  :D

I really love your pics  :thumbs:

Rafael

Quote from: "jamieclayton9"It looks like you had a Lovely time!  :D

I really love your pics  :thumbs:

Hi Jamie,
Yes, we had a great time. I just wish we had stayed longer. Maybe next time! :)

I'm really happy to hear you liked the pictures :D

lynny

omg omg omg ! i've really had a fantastic time reading reading your report.it has been one of the best,if not the best report i have read.Also packed with amazing pics too =D>
HOTEL CHEYANNE JUNE 2000
HOTEL NEW YORK HALLOWEEN 2006
HOTEL NEW YORK HALLOWEEN 2007
HOTEL NEW YORK EMPIRE STATE CLUB CHRISTMAS 2008
HOTEL NEW YORK EMPIRE STATE CLUB HALLOWEEN 2009
HOTEL NEW YORK EMPIRE STATE CLUB HALLOWEEN 2010
HOTEL NEW YORK LAKE VIEW HALLOWEEN 2011
HOTEL NEW YORK UPGRADED TO LAKE VIEW MAY 2013

Rafael

Quote from: "lynny"omg omg omg ! i've really had a fantastic time reading reading your report.it has been one of the best,if not the best report i have read.Also packed with amazing pics too =D>

Hi Lynny,

You have no idea how happy I got reading your kind words!   :D
I'm not sure I deserve them though  :oops:

Thank you so much for reading the report and for this feedback. You have given me a big smile  :D

Rafael

Disneyland Paris - January Sky

Sal

Rafael, thank you for the fantastic report. I loved reading it and seeing all your great photos.  :D  I truly think your report is the best I've ever read!
Sal
September 2010 DLP Hotel Newport Bay Club
June 2011 DLP Hotel New York
July 2012 DLP Hotel Newport Bay Club
September 2013 Hotel New York

Rafael

Quote from: "Sal"Rafael, thank you for the fantastic report. I loved reading it and seeing all your great photos.  :D  I truly think your report is the best I've ever read!

Hi Sal!

OMG! You have made my Sunday special! I am deeply touched with your words and kindness. I can´t begin to tell you how moving they were to me. Thank you so much!  :D

Rafael

Disneyland Paris Graphic Design - part 1

Rafael

Disneyland Paris Graphic Design - part 2

Rafael

Disneyland Paris Graphic Design -  part 3

MrsPirate

Amazing trip report, amazing photos, amazing, amazing amazing. I have to agree with the previous comments, definately the best trip report ever.  =D>   =D>  =D>  =D>

Off Site June 1992
Santa Fe, July 2009
Cheyenne, June 2010
Newport Bay Club Admirals Floor, July 2011
Sequoia Lodge, Christmas November 2011
Sequoia Lodge, June 2012
Hotel New York, Christmas November 2012
Hotel New York, Halloween 2013
Disneyland Hotel, Christmas 2014 and Christmas 2015
Newport Bay Club Compass Club, Christmas 2016 and Christmas 2018

Rafael

Quote from: "MrsPirate"Amazing trip report, amazing photos, amazing, amazing amazing. I have to agree with the previous comments, definately the best trip report ever.  =D>   =D>  =D>  =D>

Wow! I don´t know what to say expect thank you! Thank you so much, Mrs Pirate!  :D
I don´t think I deserve your kind words, but they definitely put a big smile on my face.  :D

Rafael

I think water plays an important role in a theme park and I thought it was used brilliantly in the main park.   It is used very creatively to set the mood of each land. Just think about Big Thunder Mountain, right in the middle of the Rivers of the Far West. How beautiful is that river with that island in the middle? what about Nautilus in the Discovery lagoon?
Can you imagine Fantasia Garden without the body of water?! what about Fantasyland?
I can´t imagine the resort without Lake Disney and Rio Grande River. Walking along the river from Cheyenne to the parks is really amazing and water is definitely the key element in that beautiful scenery.

Unfortunately there isn´t a body of water at the Studios...

Rafael

more water!

Rafael

Just for fun, I have altered something in this picture. Can you guess what is wrong with it?  :D/