The Tarzan Encounter

Started by Jake, December 01, 2006, 10:32:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jake

I didnt really take much notice of it, untill i watched it the other day.
I thought it was a really good show!

Anyone else enjoy it as much as me?

Nala_84

Oh, I really love this show!! I've seen it when I visited DLRP (for the second time) in 2000 with my parents and brother. That was before I've seen the film and I enjoyed the show so much, especially the scene with Tarzan and Jane in the... how do you say in English? "Lianen"? These natural ropes in the Jungle  :lol:

It's a pity we missed the show in 2004 and 2005, but I hope it'll still be in 2007...
[size=85]1992 - Disneyland Paris - 1-day-trip
2000 - Disneyland Paris - Santa Fe
2004 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Cheyenne
2005 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Santa Fe
2007 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Newport BayClub
2008 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Sequoia Lodge
2009 - Walt Disney World
[/size]

Jake

ooo, its great isnt it! i thought it was excellent the scene when Tarzen is holding Jane and there just swinging around the stage i was amazed.
Im not sure what you meen by Lianen?

I am going to DLRP again in 2007 too, March 3rd.

When you going in 2007?

swity

I like this show as well...I guess I have seen it at least 4 times....but I have to confess that I wouldn't be too sad if there would be a new show..... :oops:

Jake

Yeah the show is great, i think they should get a new one soon.

Dlrpfan

i dont mind the show but i do think there should be something different
Dan
Remember Dreams Come True! \":mickey2:\"

[size=100]\'We Keep Moving Forward\' [/i][/size] - Walt Disney

Disneyland Resort - 2007 2010
Walt Disney World - 2001 2003 2005 2006 2008 2009 2011 2012/2013
Disneyland Paris - 1998 1999 2000 2001 2002 2004 2005 2007
Disney Cruise Line - Disney Wonder: 2008 2009 Disney Dream: 2011 Disney Fantasy: 2012

Patrick

The show is fantastic and I hope it is not replaed anytime soon, I do not have nearly enough film footage of it yet :P  :lol: .  But seriously it is probably the show in the resort that grabs my attention and keeps it all the way through, I actually prefer this show over The Legend of the Lion King, though knowing me I am in the minority.  It just has things that really interest me and I love the changing languages in the music they use, those songs surely are probably some of the best made in the late 90's era :D.

Also Jake I wouldn't bet on seeing it in March 2007, it usually does not begin again until around April time.

Jake

Thanks for the reply Pat, i havnt seen the Legend of the Lion King, i must see it sometime. Yeah i was kinda thinking that too.
haha
Oh well, im sure ill see it after my next trip.

DisneyBud

Quote from: "Nala_84"I enjoyed the show so much, especially the scene with Tarzan and Jane in the... how do you say in English? "Lianen"? These natural ropes in the Jungle  :lol:

I'm guessing you meant Lianas? Thems those vines in the jungle

Nala_84

Hehe, I don't know, but lianas sounds good as translation ;) It's in the scene when they swing around and "come closer"!

@ Jake: I'm not sure at the moment, we've planned to go there in June 2007. But it could also be that we can't go before September, so let's see ;) Maybe it'll also depend on when the Toon Studio opens :)

Yeah, the Lion King Show is magical as well!! We've seen it in October 2005 and were amazed, especially of the water curtain and the great "Musical voices" of the actors, especially Rafiki :) I guess it's a Must-See-Show at DLRP!
[size=85]1992 - Disneyland Paris - 1-day-trip
2000 - Disneyland Paris - Santa Fe
2004 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Cheyenne
2005 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Santa Fe
2007 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Newport BayClub
2008 - Disneyland Resort Paris - Sequoia Lodge
2009 - Walt Disney World
[/size]

Jake

Oh cool, have a great time then, whenever you decide to go, I cant wait till Toon Sudio Opens, wahoo.

I havnt seen The Legend of the Lion King, i suppose i must watch it sometime i go.