Theatre Tickets

Started by Kt, December 04, 2006, 12:39:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kt

Only 5 days now until our trip!!!!  :P We really want to see some of the theatre things - Mickey's winter wonderland, Legend of the Lion King and Honey i shrunk the Audience etc but in the past we have struggled to get tickets before they sell out. Any tips?
Nov 05 Sequoia
Feb 06 Sequoia
Dec 06 Sequoia Honeymoon Suite
Feb 08 Sequoia
Dec 09 Sequoia
Feb 11 Hotel New York Empire State Club
Jan 12 Hotel New York - Honeymoon Suite
Jan 13 Sequoia

Patrick

Legend of the Lion King is the only show you need to get FREE tickets for, you have to make sure you go and queue at the back of discoveryland at the area next to the railroad station, in the entertainment guide you can pick up at the entrance tio the park along with the map, check when it says which time you can collect tickets for which show.  You then best are getting there about 10 minutes before the time says.

Mickey's Winter Wonderland is just a usual queue at the back of Frontierland and get in at each of the show times, so just make sure you are there with enough time to get in, I would usually say about 15 to 20 minutes before the show, depending on how busy the park is.  As for HISTA I just suggest you go and queue, since it is a usual attraction that starts every 15 minutes and you get to see the wonderful kodak pre show before that :P .  Have fun on your trip.

Kt

Thanks Patmagic - that's a great help. I will let you know how we get on!
Nov 05 Sequoia
Feb 06 Sequoia
Dec 06 Sequoia Honeymoon Suite
Feb 08 Sequoia
Dec 09 Sequoia
Feb 11 Hotel New York Empire State Club
Jan 12 Hotel New York - Honeymoon Suite
Jan 13 Sequoia