Disney Dreams! — Nighttime Spectacular

Started by Festival Disney, April 14, 2011, 01:54:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jenjens84

does anyone know if they will be doing as they call it soft openings of the parade and fireworks to the publice during 21st-25th march because thats when im going and my little girl is upset that she wont see the fireworks because we booked in last august and no one told me to wait a week later to go for the new season

Josh

Quote from: "Lorum"I've read that some people said "I don't want April 1st to come" because of the noise during tests.
That's interesting. Hopefully, they're only saying that because the imagineers have been testing the fireworks at midnight.

Quote from: "Lorum"Please, correct my mistakes. I want to write correctly.
What mistakes? You didn't make any mistakes. :)

Quote from: "jenjens84"does anyone know if they will be doing as they call it soft openings of the parade and fireworks to the publice during 21st-25th march because thats when im going and my little girl is upset that she wont see the fireworks because we booked in last august and no one told me to wait a week later to go for the new season
Sorry. It looks like you're going to miss all of the soft openings, jenjens. :(
Disneyland Paris
    [li]January 2000, 2012[/li]
    [li]April 2012[/li]
    [li]August 2009, 2011, 2013[/li]
    [li]New Year 1997-98, 1998-99, 2001-02, 2002-03, 2003-04, 2004-05, 2005-06, 2006-07[/li]
Walt Disney World
    [li]August 2008[/li]

jenjens84

Quotemeph wrote
Sorry. It looks like you're going to miss all of the soft openings, jenjens.  

does that mean that they are already doing them at the park or that they just practice them when the park is closed to the public

Lorum

When the park is closed. Sorry.

Quote from: "Meph"What mistakes? You didn't make any mistakes. :)

I mean in every post.
"If you can dream it, you can do it"

littlemermaid83

Quote from: "jenjens84"
Quotemeph wrote
Sorry. It looks like you're going to miss all of the soft openings, jenjens.  

does that mean that they are already doing them at the park or that they just practice them when the park is closed to the public

You might be lucky and get to see the celebration train but you won't get to see Dreams, CM's are having there first preview night on the 29th which is after you have gone home.
Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you, tomorrow,... You're always a day closer to my next Disney trip!

Robert97

Source: Disney WorldGlobe

Another video of Dreams testing best thing we can see the fountains boom up at the end but you can see them sort of behind a cloud of firework smoke if you look closely.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=346899735352254

15MagicalYears

My goodness, they aren't the best at holding the camera still - are they? haha. These tests look fabulous though.

Robert97

Quote from: "15MagicalYears"My goodness, they aren't the best at holding the camera still - are they? haha. These tests look fabulous though.

Though it's the 1st video of the fountain tests :D

Robert97

Source: Jennifer Amore

more soon

Josh

Woh! There's a giant Catherine wheel at the end of the video! :D
Disneyland Paris
    [li]January 2000, 2012[/li]
    [li]April 2012[/li]
    [li]August 2009, 2011, 2013[/li]
    [li]New Year 1997-98, 1998-99, 2001-02, 2002-03, 2003-04, 2004-05, 2005-06, 2006-07[/li]
Walt Disney World
    [li]August 2008[/li]

sparklesprestonia

Getting Excited more and more. Thou I do feel a bit seasick after watching the video
Santa Fe November 2010
Santa Fe Januray/Feb 2012 (a very cold trip)

Robert97

Quote from: "Meph"Woh! There's a giant Catherine wheel at the end of the video! :D

Lets hope the Catherine wheel doesn't set fire to the castle watch the fountains pour as the castle burns :(

Lorum

Wow! That was huge! Davison style. This man is absolutely fantastic. Look at the French flag he makes with the fireworks colours. It is in the last frame of the video. Left candles are blue, Catherine wheel is white and right candles are red. It's an American gift to European fans. It's amazing.

It is me, or the "Be Our Guest" version is in English? As far as I knew, it was going to be in French.

Columbiad

I'm more intrigued by the floating peanut in the second photograph... ;)

Lorum

Quote from: "Columbiad"I'm more intrigued by the floating peanut in the second photograph... ;)

Lol It's the room light.