Disney Dreams! — Nighttime Spectacular

Started by Festival Disney, April 14, 2011, 01:54:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Robert97

Here is the St David's Fireworks 2012 fireworks from a far back angle.

[youtube:2bhhu3xe]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-mR7Gagy_a8[/youtube:2bhhu3xe]

Robert97

Photo via Disneyland Paris - Fans

DISNEY DREAMS Tests seen Disney Sequoia Lodge - Photo Hotel: our dear Nadine!

Lorum

A new picture from a CM, a friend of Grailler from DCP.

[spoiler:atq9lshm][/spoiler:atq9lshm]

And the show timeline.

[spoiler:atq9lshm]Intro: 00min00 to 00min10
Tinker Bell & Second Star To The Right: 00min10 to 02min17
Peter Pan & Wendy: 02min17 to 03min50
Be Our Guest: 03min30 to 05min50
Rémy: 05min50 to 06min22
Friend Like Me: 06min22 - 08min00
Out There: 08min00 to 10min05
Step in Time: 10min05 to 11min05
I Wanne Be Like You: 11min05 to 13min05
Rapunzel: 13min05 to 15min30
Friends On The Other Side: 15min20 to 17min00
Captain Hook: 17min00 to 18min30
Peter & Wendy: 18min30 to 19min00
You Can Fly & Second Star To The Right: 19min00 to 20min20

Complete show duration: 20 minutes and 20 seconds[/spoiler:atq9lshm]

The songs that will be in French are..

[spoiler:atq9lshm]C'est la fête (Beauty and the Beast) and Un jour (The Hunchback of Notre Dame)[/spoiler:atq9lshm]
"If you can dream it, you can do it"

Robert97

Lasers! Lasers! Everywhere. I love full color lasers! Now Paris Disneyland has the most current, brightest show lasers in the world! They are the newest generation. Look at all tha color! Simply amazing. Plus, we have the world's best programmer who also worked on WOC!

via Steve Davison Fan Page.

Robert97

Just wondering if this is part of the Dreams soundtrack ?

[youtube:1jqd8mhu]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=waRYILnFeMA[/youtube:1jqd8mhu]

dreamdisney

Des nouvelles photos juste ici: Et en spoiler pour ceux qui ne veulent pas voir.

http://radiodisneyclub.fr/actualite/dis ... des-tests/

CafeFantasia

Can someone please clarify, if Dreams starts on the 1st of April 2012, will it be performed every single night? When will it end? I read that it will be "year-round" but will they really still be doing it in October and November?

Also, how many performances of Dreams will there be per night? Probably one, right? I ask because Fantasmic is typically performed twice per night.

Lorum

Quote from: "Robert97"Just wondering if this is part of the Dreams soundtrack ?

[youtube:14h6vyht]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=waRYILnFeMA[/youtube:14h6vyht]

I think it's not. According to the press kit I have this this is the official 20th Anniversary theme song, and "Magic Everywhere" is the Disney Magic On Parade music.

If someone wants the TV spot background music, send me a PM.

Great pics, dreamdisney. But put them into spoilers tag!

Alan, I've heard that it starts on the 1st April, and is going to be a permanent show (year-round as you say). However, who knows.. The truth is that a few weeks ago I've read Dreams was going to be presented twice per night.

Thanks to Clément sur DCP for this wonderful picture. It's a fountains picture taken from Plaza Gardens.
[spoiler:14h6vyht][/spoiler:14h6vyht]

CafeFantasia

Wow, so now we know why they never put a fountain in the middle of Central Plaza. They don't need it! These fountains around the castle shoot bigger and higher than I ever imagined possible.

Robert97

Wow yet another picture of the fountains thanks for sharing.

littlemermaid83

I'm really pleased Step in Time is going to be featured, Mary poppins one of my fave films.
Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you, tomorrow,... You're always a day closer to my next Disney trip!

DutchBrit

Quote from: "Lorum"Great pics, dreamdisney. But put them into spoilers tag!

Umm, wasn't it decided that spoilers weren't necessary in this thread? Seeing as that is pretty much the whole point of it? And I imagine that once Dreams actually starts, this will be where people will be posting all their photos and videos. If you want it all to come as a surprise, you shouldn't be reading about it!

Lorum

Quote from: "DutchBrit"
Quote from: "Lorum"Great pics, dreamdisney. But put them into spoilers tag!

Umm, wasn't it decided that spoilers weren't necessary in this thread? Seeing as that is pretty much the whole point of it? And I imagine that once Dreams actually starts, this will be where people will be posting all their photos and videos. If you want it all to come as a surprise, you shouldn't be reading about it!

Yes. And then I uploaded a pic of the show control room and were asked to use spoilers again. Gospel truth.

I agree with you. If you don't want to see anything about the show, visit this fantastic website http://www.disneylandparis.co.uk.

LATEST NEWS.

The mechanical system of the Second Star doesn't work and is going to be dismissed. Instead a bright light will be ignited behind the stained-glass window.

ford prefect

I think it was agreed that backstage photos (such as inside the control room) be in spoilers, anything showing the workings should be in spoilers, but any photos of actual show elements working I think is fine.

If you are potentially spoiling an illusion then tag it!
enjoy yourself, it\'s later than you think!

Josh

I guess it's just good to put it in spoiler tags anyway, out of curtsy. :)

I wonder when they decided that they won't be able to use the star. It must have been before they installed the new window.
Disneyland Paris
    [li]January 2000, 2012[/li]
    [li]April 2012[/li]
    [li]August 2009, 2011, 2013[/li]
    [li]New Year 1997-98, 1998-99, 2001-02, 2002-03, 2003-04, 2004-05, 2005-06, 2006-07[/li]
Walt Disney World
    [li]August 2008[/li]