Disney Dreams! — Nighttime Spectacular

Started by Festival Disney, April 14, 2011, 01:54:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Epcot_Boy

I have to admit that I'm a very, very, happy bunny at the moment :D  

I have a feeling that I am really going to enjoy my trips to DLP this year 8)  :D/  :D/

David

Robert97

Quote from: "Glstitch"
Quote from: "Robert97"Wow this show looks fantastic loving all the concept thanks for sharing the sources. Also will the fountains likely to stay in the future or will they only be used for 20th anniversary ?

They probably will stay there for a couple of years.

Thanks, no doubt people will like them and they will be permeant unless studios gets WOC but even then I could see both Dreams at Disney Land then WOC at studios.

Anthony

Interesting that they seem to have specifically chosen films that are different to the main ones featured in World of Color, which makes it awkward that they've been using those visuals of Ariel, Buzz, Simba and so on.

"Out There" was already my favourite Disney song, so to see it included was so exciting. But to see what they plan to do with that, with Quasimodo swinging across the castle... breathtaking. And breathtaking in completely its own way, it's so different to World of Color. The combination of so many effects here is more than any of us would ever have dared dream.

By the way, we probably don't need to use spoiler tags. Anyone dropping by here surely wants to have things spoilt - or to put it a better way, have their anticipation boosted through the roof ;-)

Glstitch

Now I'm getting exited two ! Everyone may complain that "Friends On The Other Side" isn't the best villain song ever and I agree with that because it can never beat "Be Prepared" and others but imagine what they can do with it !

Lorum

Quote from: "littlemermaid83"OMG It looks AMAZING!!!

But they got the voice for Peter Pan all wrong. Doesn't sound anything like him.

I'm neither English nor American, and I've detected that Peter didn't sound like him. //http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0915814/
"If you can dream it, you can do it"

dlrpkris

Slightly unimpressed by the Hunchback visuals. Extremely static, but I guess the fireworks will make up for that. But stop worrying about the music guys! It will surpass your greatest expectations :)
"Life\'s a happy game, you could clown around forever - \'cos we\'re the best of friends"
It\'s time to bring down the house - welcome Mickey Mouse!

Lorum

Central Plaza will be full of bubbles!

15MagicalYears

I don't see how they'd use bubble machines unless we were going under the sea? ;)

Lorum

Peter Pan's shadow will be trapped inside a bubble.

SEQUENCE II: The Shadow At Play

The shadow passes through different Disney films. The first one will be "Beauty and the Beast" and the popular "Be Our Guest" song. Then the shadow is trapped inside a bubble (probably a bubble from champagne), and Central Plaza is full of bubbles. After that, it meets Rémy from "Ratatouille" and finally Genie from "Aladdin".

15MagicalYears

Aww, I guess hope for a Little Mermaid cameo is unlikely.

BadKid

The Nighttime Spectacular sounds like it's gonna be amazing!
"You laugh at me because I\'m different. I laugh at you because you\'re all the same."
-Lady Gaga?

(icon from Formspring)

Lorum

Our friends from Radio Disney Club show a white-background Disney Dreams! logo and a Dreams Wifi network for projection and effects.

And we have the French Disneyland Paris 20th Anniversary trailer.

[youtube:kdg319wi]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MV4LUGuEnvI[/youtube:kdg319wi]

See the English version on the Official Website.

littlemermaid83

What a let down the new advert is, badly dubbed English over French actors and clips from mostly Disneyland and WDW.
Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you, tomorrow,... You're always a day closer to my next Disney trip!

Lorum

Quote"@InsideDLParis It seems that the previous works on Central Plaza, around the month October, weren't enough.. "

What is this for?

Josh

The Central Plaza Dreams control booth has been themed as a shed for the area's landscaping department. It looks quite charming, now.

Disneyland Paris
    [li]January 2000, 2012[/li]
    [li]April 2012[/li]
    [li]August 2009, 2011, 2013[/li]
    [li]New Year 1997-98, 1998-99, 2001-02, 2002-03, 2003-04, 2004-05, 2005-06, 2006-07[/li]
Walt Disney World
    [li]August 2008[/li]