Disney Dreams! — Nighttime Spectacular

Started by Festival Disney, April 14, 2011, 01:54:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gingajen

I know this has probably been asked a hundred times, is fantilusion just July and August? Will that be running alongside Dreams?!

ed-uk

Fantilusion is just July and August, Dreams will be on all year as far as I know.
Ed & David

littlemermaid83

Quote from: "Josh"
Quote from: "littlemermaid83"So someone said there friend rang Disney and they told them Dreams finishes in September. I find that very unlikely.
Maybe they were just getting mixed up with Fantillusion. We know that that's definitely finishing in September.

Who knows but they was going into full panic mode and they rang twice and was told the same thing by 2 different CM's.
Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you, tomorrow,... You're always a day closer to my next Disney trip!

Aurora1

Thank you for clearing that up, littlemermaid83!! I`m glad it`s on by octobre
Aurora1

DLRP Roundup!

Quote from: "littlemermaid83"So someone said there friend rang Disney and they told them Dreams finishes in September. I find that very unlikely.
Maybe they were just getting mixed up with Fantillusion. We know that that's definitely finishing in September.

Will it be back for the Christmas period or is it done for good? Was rather hoping to see it on a christmas trip.
The Roundup
News | Forum | Gallery | Waits | Crowd Forecasts

gldc

It will be there nightly till the end of the 20th, look at how much advertising they've put into it for the 20th.
DLP Visits: Summer 2003 // April 2011 // Christmas 2011 as a Cast Member // April 2012 // April 2013 // Returning June 2014 to September 2015 as a Cast Member // February 2016

WDW Visits: Summer 2013 as a Cast Member // September 2015
DLR Visits: August 2013 // September 2015

My Cast Member blog - http://www.mepipe.com

DopeyDad

Quote from: "Trekkie101"

Will it be back for the Christmas period or is it done for good? Was rather hoping to see it on a christmas trip.

Are you asking about Dreams or Fantillusion?

Lorum

[youtube:1hpmg1y7]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AnlAQPa9o80[/youtube:1hpmg1y7]
"If you can dream it, you can do it"

Scissorsboi

Is there a flickering window effect projected onto the Castle? it looks like there is a lit candle in the window above and to the left of the arch from the bridge?
"...keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things" - Walt.

Anthony

Quote from: "Scissorsboi"Is there a flickering window effect projected onto the Castle? it looks like there is a lit candle in the window above and to the left of the arch from the bridge?
It's not projected, it's a lighting effect from inside the (fake) window.

Scissorsboi

Wow, that's an effect I've never noticed before! What a nice addition to the Castle!

Josh

That's been there since the park first opened. :)
Disneyland Paris
    [li]January 2000, 2012[/li]
    [li]April 2012[/li]
    [li]August 2009, 2011, 2013[/li]
    [li]New Year 1997-98, 1998-99, 2001-02, 2002-03, 2003-04, 2004-05, 2005-06, 2006-07[/li]
Walt Disney World
    [li]August 2008[/li]

Scissorsboi

I guess there's just never been a reason to stay that late and stare at the Castle before!

DedicatedToDLP(Steve)

Is Dreams on too late? It's a question I've been asking myself as the park closes at 10.30pm next week, and according to the park guide, that's when Dreams will happen. That's fine for me, but I'm not sure my son Lucas, who will only just be 4, will be able to stay up that late after a busy day in the parks.

Considering their advertising seems to be very child targeted these days it surprises me that their big spectacular will be on so late. I understand it has to be as dark as possible to get the best effect, but the sun sets well before 10.30pm at the moment.

It could well be that my wife and I never get to see Dreams together as one of us may well have to be back at the hotel room with Lucas. I think the first day is our best shot at him being awake as it will actually be 9.30 according to our body clocks. We could of course be surprised and Lucas stays awake till that late, but I'd be surprised.
Dedicated to DLP - Celebrating Disneyland Paris

Hotel Santa Fe 07/05, 11/11 and 05/12
Hotel Cheyenne 07/02, 11/02, 07/04, 12/05, 07/06, 10/06, 10/07 and 09/10
Sequoia Lodge 12/03 - Honeymoon Suite
Hotel New York 11/12
Off Site 05/13

ulak

Where is the BEST place to watch the show, please?
[size=85](sorry for my bad english, thank You!)[/size]