Welcome Guide on tv

Started by hellfire31, January 23, 2011, 07:47:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hellfire31

Whats the name of the girl that does the welcome guide on the tv in the hotels for English guest's.

Its been annoying me that i cant remember her name. She was kinda annoying to watch but in the end you couldn't stop watching it. its like car crash tv

Sulley

I have always wondered the same thing,

I always watch this I have no idea why, I just like to lie back on the bed and watch it which annoys the wife after the 1000th time lol.

Well it beats Hannah Montanna

Dolph7800

SORTED  :thumbs:

:evil:

disneyloverjessie

if i had a like button i would so like that ^ ^
but ive always wondered too, she is really annoying but addictive to watch :P
\'when you wish upon a star, makes no difference who you are, anything your heart desires will come to you\' - Pinocchio

\'A dream is a wish your heart makes\' - Cinderella<3

Hotel New York = 10 times
Sequoia Lodge = 1 time

[size=150]Disneyland Paris<3[/size]

Martyn

Her name is Sophie, I can still hear here in my head :lol:

mattboywonder

Quote from: "Sulley"I have always wondered the same thing,

I always watch this I have no idea why, I just like to lie back on the bed and watch it which annoys the wife after the 1000th time lol.

Well it beats Hannah Montanna

Thats true but its a pretty close call
Disneyland - 1991, 1995, 2001, 2002, 2009, 2010, 2012
Walt Disney World - 1998, 2000, 2010, 2011, 2012
Tokyo Disneyland - 2008, 2011, 2012
Disneyland Paris - 1997, 2002, 2007, 2008, 2009 (March, May, Halloween & Dec), 2010 (Feb, July, Oct & Dec), 2011 (April, July & September), 2012 (March, April & July & New Years Eve) 2013 March
Hong Kong Disneyland - 2007, 2008

DisneyManiac

Ah! So her name is Sophie I always wondered what her name was... Anyway I got a question: I am trying to find that 'mini' epsisode she starred in, you know '10 things you need to know before go' (Phew! That was a mouthful!)I tried YouTube but I couldn't find it, is it copyright or not? 'Cause I find a bit well how should I say this... Interesting (Sort of) Even though I agree with you it is annoying but without her who else could take her place?*

:ears: DisneyManiac :ears:

*Don't answer this question, its rhetorical!

kate&phoo

Lol it's when you're English and you start watching the German and French ones too you need to worry... :oops:

Disneyland Paris Treasures

[youtube:cfktwkwe]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=74ulM0EmOPA[/youtube:cfktwkwe]

:D

15MagicalYears

Aaaagh, that bit always gets me; "Catchy Tune!". :lol:

DisneyManiac

Quote from: "Nicolai"[youtube:g68bps6q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=74ulM0EmOPA[/youtube:g68bps6q]

:D

Well this good but ... :-k How should I say this :-k Its only got number 2  not full... I'm not meaning to make you angry but this wasn't really what I was looking for... Still good job trying! :thumbs:

:ears: DisneyManiac :ears: