Disney's Christmas Season (2006)

Started by Kinou, June 12, 2006, 02:45:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DisneyBud

Well it gets dark bout 4.30 in the UK at the moment and France is an hour ahead, so i guess by December 23rd I would definitely say it will be dark enough.

oh, and brilliant photos of the xmas season Raptor, I'm determined to visit an xmas season some time!!

Masamune

:o Has anyone spotted Gaston in Belle's Christmas Village?

Dlrpfan

LOL!
Dan
Remember Dreams Come True! \":mickey2:\"

[size=100]\'We Keep Moving Forward\' [/i][/size] - Walt Disney

Disneyland Resort - 2007 2010
Walt Disney World - 2001 2003 2005 2006 2008 2009 2011 2012/2013
Disneyland Paris - 1998 1999 2000 2001 2002 2004 2005 2007
Disney Cruise Line - Disney Wonder: 2008 2009 Disney Dream: 2011 Disney Fantasy: 2012

Kristof

Quote from: "Masamune":o Has anyone spotted Gaston in Belle's Christmas Village?

No, the only characters that are supposed to make appearances are Belle and the Beast near the Maze.

Miss Tinkerbell

l asked them yesterday and they said Gaston wasn't coming...

Masamune

:( Well that sucks! So glad I didn't go for Christmas instead of Halloween... :shock: the whole point of our trip in October was to see Gaston!

Philharmagic

Hello everyone!

Let me introduce myself to you.
I'm a French teacher and journalist, fan of Disney (I was a contributor specialized in Disney for the first European film music magazine).

I created my blog, http://www.media-magic.blogspot.com which is devoted to Disney news, told by the creators themselves.

One of the numerous topics I treat is of course Disneyland Resort Paris, and now is the time to talk about Christmas. I've already published several interviews with Disneyland people, among them Vasile Sirli, composer of the music of the park. Many interviews are to follow soon, notably with show directors for the Christmas Parade, the Enchanted Fairytal Ceremony, the WDS and Mickey's Winter Wonderland.

If you read French or if you can use Google's translation tools, please, feel free to visit my site.
This is no advertising since it's not my job. Just a labor of love, in order to share my passion with others, Disney fans just like you!

So, hope to see you soon on Media Magic!

Thanks for reading and visiting!

Philharmagic

Kristof

Welcome Philharmagic, feel free to introduce your site in the Weblinks board.  :D

Nath

Sorry for being a pain guys, but does anyone have the cést noél disney parade music? If so, could someone please PM me and send it over?

Would be greatly appreciated!

miss disney fan

i have got the music for the christmas parade and the fantillusion, but dont know how to send it this way, will be happy to send it to your email address if you let me no

Kt

Nath - if you go to the home page for www dlrpmagic.com in the top right hand corner you can select 'cd archives' and choose the whole of the 6 track Christmas disc. I think that should work.....
Nov 05 Sequoia
Feb 06 Sequoia
Dec 06 Sequoia Honeymoon Suite
Feb 08 Sequoia
Dec 09 Sequoia
Feb 11 Hotel New York Empire State Club
Jan 12 Hotel New York - Honeymoon Suite
Jan 13 Sequoia

Philharmagic

Quote from: "raptor1982"Welcome Philharmagic, feel free to introduce your site in the Weblinks board.  :D
Thanks!
I'll do that soon!

disneyreporter

Holiday information for all of the Disney Resorts can be found on the homepage at //http://www.disneyreporter.net.ms.

Visit Disney Reporter - Where the Magic Lives
(http://www.disneyreporter.com)
Four years of magic and still going strong.

Kristof

Disneyreporter, please use your topic in the weblinks board to promote your website.  Thanks!

Philharmagic

Hi,

Please, feel free to go to this link now, to discover all the novelties of Media Magic when they're published, like today, with a new interview of Emmanuel Lenormand, show director in charge of Christmas at the WDS and of Mickey's Winter Wonderland show!

viewtopic.php?t=1213

See you soon on Media Magic!