Disney's Christmas Season (2006)

Started by Kinou, June 12, 2006, 02:45:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Patrick

This sort of thing should be in trip planning :wink: , however I do not believe there will be any fireworks any night apart New years Eve (night I'm there :)).

Bambi

Quote from: "Kt"When we were leaving the park on Saturday evening (at 8pm) there were lots of people coming in with special passes around their necks. Staff just said it was a 'special evening'. Then, at midnight there was a fireworks display that must have been amazing because it woke us up all the way at Sequoia!! Does anyone have any idea what was going on? I'm intrigued!!!! :lol:

I heard there was a special party for employees of Air France?!

Aaron

Quote from: "Bambi"
Quote from: "Kt"When we were leaving the park on Saturday evening (at 8pm) there were lots of people coming in with special passes around their necks. Staff just said it was a 'special evening'. Then, at midnight there was a fireworks display that must have been amazing because it woke us up all the way at Sequoia!! Does anyone have any idea what was going on? I'm intrigued!!!! :lol:

I heard there was a special party for employees of Air France?!
And for employees from Peugot. But a friend of me could also get into the parks whit his Passport Annuel Dream after 8pm.

Kt

That explains it then! The fireworks must have been amazing - they looked pretty impressive from where we were!!! I've never seen 'Disney fireworks' so maybe that should be our next trip, Wishes?...
Nov 05 Sequoia
Feb 06 Sequoia
Dec 06 Sequoia Honeymoon Suite
Feb 08 Sequoia
Dec 09 Sequoia
Feb 11 Hotel New York Empire State Club
Jan 12 Hotel New York - Honeymoon Suite
Jan 13 Sequoia

Miss Tinkerbell

l was stalking for masamune indeed...  l'd rather go after Jack Sparrow myself  :lol:

Samninetysix

LOL!!! - my bad ;)

Bambi

Quote from: "Miss Tinkerbell"l was stalking for masamune indeed...  l'd rather go after Jack Sparrow myself  :lol:

Now THAT is good taste...mmm, wouldn't mind a bit of Jack Sparrow myself  :lol:  :lol:

Masamune

Quote from: "Miss Tinkerbell"l was stalking for masamune indeed...  l'd rather go after Jack Sparrow myself  :lol:
:P Aww, thank you!

:lol: You can all fight over Jack Sparrow while I cuddle Gaston all day...

:o So how's the weather at DLRP right now?

Aaron

Quote from: "Masamune":o So how's the weather at DLRP right now?[/color]

http://weather.cnn.com/weather/forecast ... cCode=LFPO

Anonymous

Great to see the tree back to its orginal position.
Also although I love the arches Im glad to see they are gone,I always thought that so many people are visiting DLP for the first time and I still remember my first view of the castle back in 1992 ,it was breathtaking.
My idea would be to take them over to the studios (especially after the tower opens)if they would eventually open a good restaurant there it would enhance the atmosphere at night.

Anthony

The Christmas Parade had 2 special guests yesterday - the 2007 ambassadors of DLRP.  I thought it was a nice touch for the start of the year, but everyone else was like "who the heck are they?!"

Btw, when did they stop the snowfall on Main Street? I didn't see it at all - cancelled for 2006 or was it because of bad weather?

Samninetysix

It snowed in MSUSA every day we were there (21-28) - was introduced with a festive twinkling sound :D

Anthony

Quote from: "Samninetysix"It snowed in MSUSA every day we were there (21-28) - was introduced with a festive twinkling sound :D
Thanks for the reply, it's still the same as 2004 then - I suppose either the wind meant they didn't bother this weekend or I just didn't spend enough time on Main Street.

Patrick

No they did bother this weekend, I got a lot of snow hitting my glasses all the time, and getting strange looks when I walked off Central Plaza looking like I had soap suds all over me :lol: .  It was very short the time they seemed to make it snow, but I did catch it a few times :D .  I now am sick of hearing carols :lol: .

Dlrpfan

i think that is very nice having the ambassadors to lead the parade
Dan
Remember Dreams Come True! \":mickey2:\"

[size=100]\'We Keep Moving Forward\' [/i][/size] - Walt Disney

Disneyland Resort - 2007 2010
Walt Disney World - 2001 2003 2005 2006 2008 2009 2011 2012/2013
Disneyland Paris - 1998 1999 2000 2001 2002 2004 2005 2007
Disney Cruise Line - Disney Wonder: 2008 2009 Disney Dream: 2011 Disney Fantasy: 2012