DLP Halloween 2010-5th-10th Ocotber 2010 Trip Report

Started by Donald-Duck-Malta, October 16, 2010, 12:11:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Donald-Duck-Malta

Hey guys!

Before I begin I would just like to say this is my first ever report I am going to write so bare with me if i get something wrong haha :D

Anwayssss off with the report! :twisted: Mwahahhaa :x
PS-Pictures are at the posted at the end of each Day Report...;)

DAY 1–Tuesday 5th October 2010
Well it all started off when me and my cousin(who came to disneyland paris on this trip) decided to have a online PS3 night and play online until the clock striked 4 am for us to get ready to go to the airport...so when the clock striked 4 am I turned off my PS3, took a shower,finalised my luggage and at 5:30am left to the airport with my mother,father and brother(only my mother came to disneyland though).At about 6:15am we arrived at the airport where we found my other 7 family relatives waiting for us so we could go check in our luggage with them.Though since I had already checked in through airmaltas online web check in, all we had to do is give them the luggage and go through the terminal for take off 8). So my 4 little cousins kissed their parents before they left for our magical trip(since there grandmother,aunty and uncle came to disneyland with us)so the parents remained in Malta...at about 7:45am we went to board the plane to paris orly and around about 8:15 am off we were!Adios Malta! :D

Around 11am we had landed in Paris Orly airport.So then we went to pick up our luggage from the arrivals terminal and as exactly we were passing through the exit door we got stopped by french police (for an unknown reason as it was my 9th time in paris) :x anyways they asking all of us why did you come here?if we had 10000 euros on us!if we all are relatives,why did we come to france and etc etc.Well I told them everything I could and also told them to check our luggage as we didnt have nothng to hide!!!So they scanned our 8 luggage bags and as they scanned the 9th one which was mine they asked me to open it,my nerves where starting to get higher and higher when time was passing as at 11 40 we had to catch the VEA Disneyland shuttle bus!Anyways they opened my luggage,opened my wash bag,opened all my designer clothing in which were nicely folded in my luggage :evil: and then they told me everything was fine and that we could go!I was so pissed offf!Well dont get me wrong I dont blame them since France was in a high terror risk last week but come on!Dont over do it!How would we have gotten on the plane to france with bombs????So anyways I quickly packed everything nice and tidey closed my luggage and ran to the VEA bus stop and was lucky to arrive 5 minutes before it came thankfully :D  So at 11:45 we got on the shuttle bus and off we wereee to Disneyland paris babyyyy :D/ At about 12 30 we had finally arrived at The New York Hotel,so we got our luggage from the shuttle bus luggage holder and entered one of my favorite Disneyland Paris hotels... :D As we entered the hotel it had remained the same american style hotel I always had loved!The hotel Scenery,the music,the wallpapers and much more!Simply Fab! :D Anyways we went to the reception as we had to check in 3 rooms since we were a family of 9 :roll: so therefore we checked in,got our 6 day park hopper park tickets,disney hotel passes for extra magic hours and etc although we were told that the rooms will be ready at 3pm, therefore we gave in our luggage to the concierge which were very very friendly and gave them our surnames so when the rooms where ready they would take our luggage up to our rooms. What I almost forgot to mention is that I had also requested our rooms to be on the same floor near each other so the New York Hotel Staff submited our request and told us we will know if we got our request granted from 3pm when check in starts. Therefore since it was 1pm and check in was at 3pm me and my family relatives were off to Disney village! :D The kids were so soooo excited!You could imagine the looks on there faces... :D

So then we arrived at Disney village to do some early sight seeing shopping :lol: Although the others already started to buy stuff hehe. Anyways after 30 minutes in Disney Village I was bloomen over excited and wanted to go to Disneyland Park that day and told them that we should go to the park and begin our magical adventure!And they were all like......WHY DIDNT YOU SPEAK EARLIER :D hehe so at around about 1:30pm we were off to Disneyland Park! As we got closer to the park,my heart started to beat faster...and faster.. I think my heart rate was at 180 beats per minute  :roll: . Anyways we got into the park and began the adventure of a lifetime! And our first ride was its a small world since the waiting time was ony 5 MINUTES!Anyways the ride was..SIMPLY FAB as usual :D !All of us enjoyed it especially their grandma and aunty,well as they saw their grandchildren so happy with joy, they started to cry hehe and told me they wanna come back to disneyland paris again and were thanking me soo much for bringing them here,well the exact words they said were 'Thank you for bringing us to this magical place,you have made me and my grandchildren so happy'. I was like already thanking me on the 1st ride? :P  hehe I told her thats nothing,wait until you see the other rides.. 8)  So then off to Mad Hatter's Tea Cups we were, not a special ride but...still a fun ride hehe. After that we went to Le Carrousel de Lancelot and you cant imagine how much I laughed my head off! As it was our turn to ride on the hoarses me and the kids got up quickly with no problems thus!!!Their 65 year old grandma and 55 year old aunty could'nt get up on the hoarse's as they were vey high and me, mom and the kids could'nt stop laughing. :lol:  Hehe, then after 2 minutes struggling to get up they managed to do so,(thanks to the cast members who helped them get up) :P  Anyways after that ride I stayed showing them around fantasyland abit and explaining more in details about each ride in fantasyland and etc then I noticed it was 5pm!!!! So I thought it was the end 4 today as it was time to had back to the hotel as we needed to check in, place our clothing in the drawers and all!So they all agreed and we were off back to the New York Hotel!So then as we arrived we checked in,we had gotten great news as the request for 3 rooms near each other was granted,so I thanked the staff sooo much for the quick and great service!So then we got our room keys and went up to our rooms and also found our luggage as promised in our 3 rooms :D (Damn good sevice) :thumbs:

At about 8:30pm we all met at my room so we can all head o Disney Village for dinner at planet hollywood, as we had booked a table of 9 earlier that day. As usual Planet Hollywood was filled with people,well in my opinion I dont blame them as the restaurant has very very good food :thumbs:  Anywyays I had ordered a half chicken with french fries,mom,the kids grandma and autny had the same as me,the kids uncle ordered a rib eye and the kids had a cheese burger with french fries form the kids menu which includes a drink and dessert..ONLY for 11.50 Euro! :thumbs:  Anyways at about 9:30pm the food had arrived and we started eating...what can I say, the food was simply great! =D> Later after we ate we went to Disney Village once again to do some shopping... :-" at about 11pm all of us especially the kids were very very tired since we were all awake since 4am,well I didnt sleep at allll with the excitement that I was returning back to Disneyland ;) therfore we all went back to the hotel to get some rest as tomorrow we had to wake up to use our extra magic hours at Disneyland Park,then when the clock striked ten we would be off to Walt Disney Studios...

Well what can I say the 1st day was simply amazing!Well for me it was like a dream come true being back in Disneyland fo rthe 9th time! :thumbs:  Well for the kids...they could'nt stop wanting tomorrow to come so they could start going on the big rides like Tower Of Terror and etc....Wanna know what happened on day 2? Find out on the next post very sooon. =D>

gothprincess

Great start! Sounds like you had real fun.

Who whent with you?

How old is everybody?

Donald-Duck-Malta

Quote from: "gothprincess"Great start! Sounds like you had real fun.

Who whent with you?

How old is everybody?

Hehe thanks :D

Trust me...We had so soooo much fun! :thumbs:

Well here are the following ages for the following people since we were all together in a group of 9; :P
Me-18
Mom-52
Kid No.1-14
Kid No.2-12
Kid No.3-12
Kid No.4-9
Their grandmother-65
Their aunty-55
Their Uncle-44

PS-Pictures to be uploaded by tomorrow night :D

Donald-Duck-Malta

Here are the pictures of Day 1 as promised... :D  PS-I am the one in the white D&G belt(The picture were there is Chip,me and 1 of the kids) :thumbs:
DAY 1–Tuesday 5th October 2010

http://s226.photobucket.com/albums/dd9/ ... C_0098.jpg

jamieclayton9

I am really liking the pics!! :-) Its nice to see some pics of the diffrent areas

It looks like you are having a great time there. I cant wait!! Only 41 sleeps now

Speak soon

kelly.dylan

Great photos, the characters are dressed in their halloween outfits look great!
September 2007-Cheyenne
March 2009-Santa Fe
January 2010-Cheyenne
October 2010-Hotel New York
December 2010-Cheyenne
February 2011-Disneyland Hotel
October 2011-Newport Bay
December 2011-Santa Fe
August 2012-Offsite
October 2012-Explorers Hotel
December 2012-Sequoia Lodge
May 2013-Kyriad
October 2013-Kyriad
December 2013-Dream Castle
October 2014-WDW Saratoga Springs[/color]

Mr_B

Great report so far - glad you had a great time. Keep it coming :-)

Mr_B
From the mansion on the hill
Shrieks of laughter break the still
Ghoulish figures start to wake
Makes your knees begin to quake

DLRP - We\'ve been there one or two times .....

stacey-claire

Loving the trip report and pics, it looks so awesome at halloween, also liking the pics of the christmas stuff in the shop, im going at christmas so gets me all giddy lol xx :belle:
To see fairies, you have to belive in fairies

Santa Fe- March 2010
Cheyenne- December 2010
Next trip- July 2012 (wish we could go sooner)

Donald-Duck-Malta

Quote from: "jamieclayton9"I am really liking the pics!! :-) Its nice to see some pics of the diffrent areas

It looks like you are having a great time there. I cant wait!! Only 41 sleeps now

Speak soon

Hehe thanks :D More will come after I post the Day 2 report this week when I have time  :lol:  41! :D Not much to go... :D/

gothprincess

Damn I just got my NBC hoodie from Disney Store UK now I want that one too.

Donald-Duck-Malta

Quote from: "kelly.dylan"Great photos, the characters are dressed in their halloween outfits look great!

Thanks! :D Yeah the characters look brilliant in their costume :thumbs:

Donald-Duck-Malta

Quote from: "Mr_B"Great report so far - glad you had a great time. Keep it coming :-)

Mr_B

Graciasssss :thumbs:  Leave it to me!Trip report of Day 2 to come up very soon... :twisted:

Donald-Duck-Malta

Quote from: "stacey-claire"Loving the trip report and pics, it looks so awesome at halloween, also liking the pics of the christmas stuff in the shop, im going at christmas so gets me all giddy lol xx :belle:

Thanks stacey-claire! :D I simply just love halloween!Such an amazing time during this season!Well if your going in christmas....YOU GOING TO LOVE IT! :D

Donald-Duck-Malta

Quote from: "gothprincess"Damn I just got my NBC hoodie from Disney Store UK now I want that one too.

looooooool!Buy another one if you come to dlrp :thumbs:

gothprincess

It's already on my shopping list for Feb.

Can't wait to read more.