DLP Halloween 2010-5th-10th Ocotber 2010 Trip Report

Started by Donald-Duck-Malta, October 16, 2010, 12:11:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

loladelorean

Wow great start to your trip report, you can tell how excited you are to be there!! I love your photos and can't wait to read more, especially about my beloved Hotel New York as I'll be back there in just 18 days! :D
Disney Visits
Oct 94 Cheyenne - Oct 00 WDW - April 03 WDW - Sept 06 DLP Day Trip - Sept 09 HNY - Nov 10 HNY - June 11 Sequoia Lodge- June 12 Sequoia Lodge - Sept 12 Cheyenne- Nov 12 Radisson - June 13 Dream Castle - Nov 14 HNY -
Feb 15 Dream Castle - Sept 15 Tokyo Disney Resort, Sheraton - Oct 15 DLP Day trip - Feb 16 Cheyenne - March 17 Newport Bay - Jan 18 Sequoia Lodge, Aug 18 daytrip

Upcoming: DLH Nov 18 - Hong Kong Disneyland, Explorers Lodge, March 19

Donald-Duck-Malta

Quote from: "loladelorean"Wow great start to your trip report, you can tell how excited you are to be there!! I love your photos and can't wait to read more, especially about my beloved Hotel New York as I'll be back there in just 18 days! :D

Hehe thanks! :thumbs:  Well I was abit excited... :P haha, yeah The new york hotel is simply amazing!Exxpecially the staff and very very clean rooms! :D

lynny

omg i cant wait till we go on sunday now esp after reading your report and seeing your pics......fantastic =D>
we are also staying at HNY :D
HOTEL CHEYANNE JUNE 2000
HOTEL NEW YORK HALLOWEEN 2006
HOTEL NEW YORK HALLOWEEN 2007
HOTEL NEW YORK EMPIRE STATE CLUB CHRISTMAS 2008
HOTEL NEW YORK EMPIRE STATE CLUB HALLOWEEN 2009
HOTEL NEW YORK EMPIRE STATE CLUB HALLOWEEN 2010
HOTEL NEW YORK LAKE VIEW HALLOWEEN 2011
HOTEL NEW YORK UPGRADED TO LAKE VIEW MAY 2013

Donald-Duck-Malta

Quote from: "lynny"omg i cant wait till we go on sunday now esp after reading your report and seeing your pics......fantastic =D>
we are also staying at HNY :D

Hehe good to hear!Thanks eyy and enjoy yoour trip! :D Ps-Day 2 report coming soon! :thumbs:

Donald-Duck-Malta

DAY 2–Wednesday 6th October 2010
It was 7:45am as my N97 rang as I had set the alarm for that time the night before in order for me to wake up early as we had to go down for breakfast at 8:15am...So I quickly showered,got dressed, and at 8:15am all 9 of us met outside me and my moms room and went down for breakfast! ;) Well whatg can I say about the breakfast, nothing over the top, but at least it had good fresh bacon,scrambled eggs,sausages and much more you could'nt imagine! :thumbs: The breakfast was fab! Anyways after breakfast it was time to begin the real magical adventure we all had been waiting for...going to Walt Disney Studios... :D But 1st, we were of to Disneyland again since the extra magic hours were only available for Disneyland, so around about 9am we arrived at the park gates of Disneyland,showed the cast members our Disney Hotel Passes,park tickets and got in with no problems what so ever! It was abit funny though like people who came for a day or were'nt staying in a disney hotel had to wait in the queue for the park to open at 10am for everyone :P And we got in just like vips... :thumbs: Sweet!

Anyways our 1st destination was Discoveryland...and the 1st ride which was the one which I enjoyed riding a lot was Buzz LIghtyears Laser Blast! :D And also had 5 minute waiting time  :D/ So what were we waiting for,off we were into the space empire to help Buzz fight against the evil Zurg!haha.Well as usual the ride was simply amazing! =D> I simply adore the way the ride was built,amkes you want to ride and ride again!What was also good was that out of the 9 people from our group I got the highest score which was 150 550 points,not bad ey? 8) Anyways after Buzz Lightyears laser blast we went to Orbitron (Machines Volantes).What made me laugh once again was that the kids grandmother and aunty did'nt know wat was coming for them...meaning the speed of the ride and also how high it can go! :twisted: So as we all got into a space ship,2 in each one, their grandmother was with one of the kids and the seatbelt couldnt get around them both!hahahaha it was so funny,all of us started to laugh out whilst she was shouting for help(and laughing at the same time too!) Well when a cast member heard the word help,imidiately came to help out and managed to get the seatbelt around them both! So after that was sorted the ride had started and as me and my cousin who was with me in the ride were going up super high and fast all we could hear was 'helpppppppp im not going to liveeeeee aaaaaaa' haha it was soooo hilarous man! The kids could'nt stop laughing and crying with laughter hearing their grandma and aunty shouting that out! :-" After the ride had stopped me and my cuz got out quickly as their aunty and one of the kids got stuck together and could'nt get out of the space ship which made us laugh much more and more!haha. Then it was 10am(Man time flies when your enjoying yourself!) Therefore we all decided to go to Walt Disney Studios as planned! So off we were! :D/

After having a nice walk to the Studios we had finally arrived! We all were very excited,especially the kids as we all were waiting for months to go on The Tower Of Terror.... :twisted: Well for me it was the 2nd time I went on it...and also crushes coaster! :thumbs:  Anyways we got our park tickets entered them into the ticket machine and entered the studios front lot! :) Well before entering Studio 1, the ladies (as usual) :lol: wanted to check out the big store in Front Lot..so we all went to check out the store together, checked what was available and all decided to purchase the things before we leave the park for the hotel. So FINALLY! we entered studio 1, once again excitement started to get higher the closer I got to the exit door of studio 1 and espcially seeing the statue of the living legendry Walt Disney! The guy who made mine and other kids around the world childhood dreams come true..thanks Walt for everything,may you R.I.P as you were a great man! Well, as I finished explaining to the kids who that statue was of, we went to the information board to check the waiting times for the rides and spotted Studio Tram Tour was only 5 mins waiting time!Was amazed how low it was, well it was better for us as we could be able to ride earlier :D So off we were to the studio Tram Tour. Well what can I say about this ride...simply a enjoyable ride for all ages! What I noticed fun was that they added more force and movement during the earthquake scene,which made the ride much more thrilling,well the kids simply enjoyed it! Espcially grandma!Haha she felt like she was in a movie :) What I was only dissapointed was that the screen in our part of the tram was'nt working except for the sound :( Oh well! After the Tram Tour it was about 10:55am and at 11am the show stitch live was going to begin,so we quickly went to see the show which I always enjoyed watching! Well Sticth was so hilarous,making fun of people as usual.at one point he asked this beautiful lady if she had a boyfriend and she was like...'yes he is right beside me' and sticth was like 'let me speak to him', so the boyfriend got up and Sticth asked her if he was a good boyfriend,so she replied 'well of coarse'. Then Sticth challenged her boyfriend to see whos better and deserves her :lol:  So sticth told him if he could jump in the air and shout i loveeeeeee youuuuuuuuuu like sticth did that time, well the boyfriend managed to do what sticth had done. So Sticth had anothe rplan which her boyfriend could'nt manage to do for sure...he told him if he could get out 4 hands out of his body like sticth did that time and the boyfriend just froze and everyone,incuding sticth started to laugh as Sticth had won the battle at whos the better boyfriend!Was simply hilarous man! :thumbs:

After seeing Sticth Live, we were off to Motors Stunt Action Show as it was going to begin at 11:45am.As we arrived and entered the Stunt Show seatings it was already half filled with people of all ages,young to elderly. :thumbs: Anywyas the show was fun and amazing as usual...the stunts...the stuntman...everything was SPICK AND SPAN! :thumbs: Well after the stunt show it was about 12:30pm and it was time to go on 1 of the biggg biggg rides...TOWERRRRRRR OF TERRORRRRRRRRRRR :twisted: So we got out our 5 fastpasses for TOT and entered the fastpass queue line (although waiting time was only 10 minutes xD but we got in in just 3 minutes baby! :D/ Well what can I say about the tower of terror.....DAMNNN NICE RIDE BABY! My favorite part of the ride is when a huge amount of stars appear and in all of a sudden the Lift takes up higher and higher and then............DOWNNNNNNN WE WENTTTT! 8)

After being to the Tower Of Terror we were off to TOYYY STORYYYY PLAYLANNDDD :D Finally after seeing it get built in January and through photomagiques forum,I had been to it for the very 1st time! :thumbs:  Well some people don't like it and some do....well in my opinion...ITS SIMPLY AMAZING AND FUN TO BE IN!!!As you enter the land you feel like you have been shrunken into a small toy....and is able to play with other toys but  this time as a small person.... :lol: So as the first Toy Story Ride to go on...was Slinky Dogs zig-zag spin. Its such a fun ride although it dosent look very wowish if you know what I mean! After Slinkys Dogs zig zag spin me,my cuz,2 of the girls and their uncle went to RC RACERRRRRRR :twisted: Mannnn this rideeee is sooo Radicalllll xD I would say its almost worst then TOT!haha im not joking!!!Well the rides start slow then after 10 seconds the speed increases and then you go higher and higher at the edge of the track!As you get to the edge the car slows, then goes down rapidly hehe, I simply loved it!Well as 4 the kids and thier uncle...they felt their heart was going to come out haha, although they loved it :thumbs: AND FINALLY for the last Toy Story Playland ride...Toy Soldiers Parachute Drop!Well 4 this ride I had managed to persuade all of the group to come and ride on it!Only my mom knew that this was a very strong ride when going down as she had seen videos on youtuube b4..hehe. Well as we all got on the parachute, thier grandma and aunty had told me that my mom should have come as it isnt a scary ride...haha and as she said scary the  parachutes went up sky high and then all of a sudden the parachutes dropped down intensly!Their grandma and aunty were screaming soo loud me and the kids couldnt stop laughing and laughing!It was so funny!! =D> Well when the ride had finished and we got our bags and were off to crushes coaster!! :D/

Well I think I don't need to go in much detail for crushes coaster as everyone knows this ride is simply radical baby!!! :P After Crushes coaster we went to cars race rally,Flying Carpets of Agrabah,Cinemagique(which I truely enjoyed watching!)As soon as we were off to the last show of the day we all saw Sticth outside cinemagique on his own playing with a cast member!therefore we all took a chacne to go and get some photos and videos with him all alone! :D Well as usual Sticth was huging,joking rapidly and playing around with the kids a lot!especially with their grandma and aunty hehe mannnn he stayed picking his nose as a joke and then sticking his fingers in their faces haha!juist hilarous!well as for me Sticth started to hug me and acted as a cool guy,high fiving me and all..loool even in the pictures with me he acted cool! :roll: After that at 5:45pm we went to watch the final show of the that days program of playhouse Disney in english. Well this show is simplyyy fun to watch, I feel like im a 7 year old haha. Well after the show it was 6pm, so it was time to return back to the hotel to get some rest so at 8:30 pm we could return back to disney village to get some grub  :D,therefore we all returned back to the hotel and rested until 8:15pm...

At 8:30pm we all met at the usual spot,outside my room, and went down to Disney Village to get something to eat!Hehe!For that night we decided to go to mcdonalds for some grub as it was a very logn time since we had mcdonalds...+ last time I went to the mcdonlads in DLP was in 2003 xD HAHA. Well the food was ok and good to eat although I prefer a silrion steak or rib eye as dinner!!! :lol: Oh well! After mcdonalds we went back to the Disney Village shops to do some shopping again(what a cuincidence!)  ;) After going around the shops and buying some stuff it was about 11:30pm and once again we all felt very tired after a very long day at Walt Disney Studios,therfore we all went back to the hotel and get some rest for another long and special day at Disneyland park baby!!! :D

-Day 2 pics will be uploaded tonight!
-Day 3 Trip report coming soon!
Hope you enjoyed reading the Day 2 trip report! :thumbs:

SwipatronSparks

sounds like you where having such a good trip cant wait to read more =]
past trips to DLRP ~2001~2001~2002~2003~2005~2005~2006~2008~2011~2013~2015/16~2016~2017~2019
DLH, SL, NPBC, Explorers, Dream Castle, Magic Circus, Kyraid,

upcoming trips....

Donald-Duck-Malta

Quote from: "SwipatronSparks"sounds like you where having such a good trip cant wait to read more =]

Yeah we really did thanks =)

Donald-Duck-Malta

For those who didnt notice day 2 was in page 1 of this topic,enjoy reading! :D

DAY 2–Wednesday 6th October 2010
It was 7:45am as my N97 rang as I had set the alarm for that time the night before in order for me to wake up early as we had to go down for breakfast at 8:15am...So I quickly showered,got dressed, and at 8:15am all 9 of us met outside me and my moms room and went down for breakfast!  Well whatg can I say about the breakfast, nothing over the top, but at least it had good fresh bacon,scrambled eggs,sausages and much more you could'nt imagine!  The breakfast was fab! Anyways after breakfast it was time to begin the real magical adventure we all had been waiting for...going to Walt Disney Studios...  But 1st, we were of to Disneyland again since the extra magic hours were only available for Disneyland, so around about 9am we arrived at the park gates of Disneyland,showed the cast members our Disney Hotel Passes,park tickets and got in with no problems what so ever! It was abit funny though like people who came for a day or were'nt staying in a disney hotel had to wait in the queue for the park to open at 10am for everyone  And we got in just like vips...  Sweet!

Anyways our 1st destination was Discoveryland...and the 1st ride which was the one which I enjoyed riding a lot was Buzz LIghtyears Laser Blast!  And also had 5 minute waiting time  So what were we waiting for,off we were into the space empire to help Buzz fight against the evil Zurg!haha.Well as usual the ride was simply amazing!  I simply adore the way the ride was built,amkes you want to ride and ride again!What was also good was that out of the 9 people from our group I got the highest score which was 150 550 points,not bad ey?  Anyways after Buzz Lightyears laser blast we went to Orbitron (Machines Volantes).What made me laugh once again was that the kids grandmother and aunty did'nt know wat was coming for them...meaning the speed of the ride and also how high it can go!  So as we all got into a space ship,2 in each one, their grandmother was with one of the kids and the seatbelt couldnt get around them both!hahahaha it was so funny,all of us started to laugh out whilst she was shouting for help(and laughing at the same time too!) Well when a cast member heard the word help,imidiately came to help out and managed to get the seatbelt around them both! So after that was sorted the ride had started and as me and my cousin who was with me in the ride were going up super high and fast all we could hear was 'helpppppppp im not going to liveeeeee aaaaaaa' haha it was soooo hilarous man! The kids could'nt stop laughing and crying with laughter hearing their grandma and aunty shouting that out!  After the ride had stopped me and my cuz got out quickly as their aunty and one of the kids got stuck together and could'nt get out of the space ship which made us laugh much more and more!haha. Then it was 10am(Man time flies when your enjoying yourself!) Therefore we all decided to go to Walt Disney Studios as planned! So off we were!  

After having a nice walk to the Studios we had finally arrived! We all were very excited,especially the kids as we all were waiting for months to go on The Tower Of Terror....  Well for me it was the 2nd time I went on it...and also crushes coaster!  Anyways we got our park tickets entered them into the ticket machine and entered the studios front lot!  Well before entering Studio 1, the ladies (as usual)  wanted to check out the big store in Front Lot..so we all went to check out the store together, checked what was available and all decided to purchase the things before we leave the park for the hotel. So FINALLY! we entered studio 1, once again excitement started to get higher the closer I got to the exit door of studio 1 and espcially seeing the statue of the living legendry Walt Disney! The guy who made mine and other kids around the world childhood dreams come true..thanks Walt for everything,may you R.I.P as you were a great man! Well, as I finished explaining to the kids who that statue was of, we went to the information board to check the waiting times for the rides and spotted Studio Tram Tour was only 5 mins waiting time!Was amazed how low it was, well it was better for us as we could be able to ride earlier  So off we were to the studio Tram Tour. Well what can I say about this ride...simply a enjoyable ride for all ages! What I noticed fun was that they added more force and movement during the earthquake scene,which made the ride much more thrilling,well the kids simply enjoyed it! Espcially grandma!Haha she felt like she was in a movie  What I was only dissapointed was that the screen in our part of the tram was'nt working except for the sound  Oh well! After the Tram Tour it was about 10:55am and at 11am the show stitch live was going to begin,so we quickly went to see the show which I always enjoyed watching! Well Sticth was so hilarous,making fun of people as usual.at one point he asked this beautiful lady if she had a boyfriend and she was like...'yes he is right beside me' and sticth was like 'let me speak to him', so the boyfriend got up and Sticth asked her if he was a good boyfriend,so she replied 'well of coarse'. Then Sticth challenged her boyfriend to see whos better and deserves her  So sticth told him if he could jump in the air and shout i loveeeeeee youuuuuuuuuu like sticth did that time, well the boyfriend managed to do what sticth had done. So Sticth had anothe rplan which her boyfriend could'nt manage to do for sure...he told him if he could get out 4 hands out of his body like sticth did that time and the boyfriend just froze and everyone,incuding sticth started to laugh as Sticth had won the battle at whos the better boyfriend!Was simply hilarous man!

After seeing Sticth Live, we were off to Motors Stunt Action Show as it was going to begin at 11:45am.As we arrived and entered the Stunt Show seatings it was already half filled with people of all ages,young to elderly.  Anywyas the show was fun and amazing as usual...the stunts...the stuntman...everything was SPICK AND SPAN!  Well after the stunt show it was about 12:30pm and it was time to go on 1 of the biggg biggg rides...TOWERRRRRRR OF TERRORRRRRRRRRRR  So we got out our 5 fastpasses for TOT and entered the fastpass queue line (although waiting time was only 10 minutes xD but we got in in just 3 minutes baby!  Well what can I say about the tower of terror.....DAMNNN NICE RIDE BABY! My favorite part of the ride is when a huge amount of stars appear and in all of a sudden the Lift takes up higher and higher and then............DOWNNNNNNN WE WENTTTT!  

After being to the Tower Of Terror we were off to TOYYY STORYYYY PLAYLANNDDD  Finally after seeing it get built in January and through photomagiques forum,I had been to it for the very 1st time!  Well some people don't like it and some do....well in my opinion...ITS SIMPLY AMAZING AND FUN TO BE IN!!!As you enter the land you feel like you have been shrunken into a small toy....and is able to play with other toys but this time as a small person....  So as the first Toy Story Ride to go on...was Slinky Dogs zig-zag spin. Its such a fun ride although it dosent look very wowish if you know what I mean! After Slinkys Dogs zig zag spin me,my cuz,2 of the girls and their uncle went to RC RACERRRRRRR  Mannnn this rideeee is sooo Radicalllll xD I would say its almost worst then TOT!haha im not joking!!!Well the rides start slow then after 10 seconds the speed increases and then you go higher and higher at the edge of the track!As you get to the edge the car slows, then goes down rapidly hehe, I simply loved it!Well as 4 the kids and thier uncle...they felt their heart was going to come out haha, although they loved it  AND FINALLY for the last Toy Story Playland ride...Toy Soldiers Parachute Drop!Well 4 this ride I had managed to persuade all of the group to come and ride on it!Only my mom knew that this was a very strong ride when going down as she had seen videos on youtuube b4..hehe. Well as we all got on the parachute, thier grandma and aunty had told me that my mom should have come as it isnt a scary ride...haha and as she said scary the parachutes went up sky high and then all of a sudden the parachutes dropped down intensly!Their grandma and aunty were screaming soo loud me and the kids couldnt stop laughing and laughing!It was so funny!!  Well when the ride had finished and we got our bags and were off to crushes coaster!!  

Well I think I don't need to go in much detail for crushes coaster as everyone knows this ride is simply radical baby!!!  After Crushes coaster we went to cars race rally,Flying Carpets of Agrabah,Cinemagique(which I truely enjoyed watching!)As soon as we were off to the last show of the day we all saw Sticth outside cinemagique on his own playing with a cast member!therefore we all took a chacne to go and get some photos and videos with him all alone!  Well as usual Sticth was huging,joking rapidly and playing around with the kids a lot!especially with their grandma and aunty hehe mannnn he stayed picking his nose as a joke and then sticking his fingers in their faces haha!juist hilarous!well as for me Sticth started to hug me and acted as a cool guy,high fiving me and all..loool even in the pictures with me he acted cool!  After that at 5:45pm we went to watch the final show of the that days program of playhouse Disney in english. Well this show is simplyyy fun to watch, I feel like im a 7 year old haha. Well after the show it was 6pm, so it was time to return back to the hotel to get some rest so at 8:30 pm we could return back to disney village to get some grub ,therefore we all returned back to the hotel and rested until 8:15pm...

At 8:30pm we all met at the usual spot,outside my room, and went down to Disney Village to get something to eat!Hehe!For that night we decided to go to mcdonalds for some grub as it was a very logn time since we had mcdonalds...+ last time I went to the mcdonlads in DLP was in 2003 xD HAHA. Well the food was ok and good to eat although I prefer a silrion steak or rib eye as dinner!!!  Oh well! After mcdonalds we went back to the Disney Village shops to do some shopping again(what a cuincidence!)  After going around the shops and buying some stuff it was about 11:30pm and once again we all felt very tired after a very long day at Walt Disney Studios,therfore we all went back to the hotel and get some rest for another long and special day at Disneyland park baby!!!  

-Day 2 pics will be uploaded tonight!
-Day 3 Trip report coming soon!
Hope you enjoyed reading the Day 2 trip report!

Donald-Duck-Malta

Here are the pictures for DAY 2...
PS-Sorry for not ahving a lot of pictures in the studios, but on this day I mostly filmed rather then taken pictures. Don't worry though I took pictures of the studios on Day 3 or 4 if im not mistaken! :thumbs:
DAY 2–Tuesday 5th October 2010

Enjoy! :D

Lani

One of the pictures on the first page with the giant pumpkins reminded me of Halloweentown. Now that is a great movie!

Dreams do come true in New Orleans?