Kelly & Dylan's 1st Halloween Trip - FINAL DAY ADDED

Started by kelly.dylan, October 12, 2010, 10:21:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

never2old

Really great pictures, thank you for sharing!!

I love Halloween, and reading your report and seeing all those pictures makes me want to go even more! We couldn't fit in a trip this year, so fingers crossed for next year  [-o<

tinker_fairy

Hi Kelly, sorry I haven't been on for ages, I've been so busy. But wow, your trip report was fantastic! seems you had a really really amazing time, I'm so pleased for you both :) and thew next trip coming up so soon, eek! I'm amazed how many character photos you got! and i saw the picture before you went, but the Dr Facilier costume was amazing, and such fantastic interations from the cast member, what disney is all about! So pleased you had a great trip :Dxxx
NEXT DISNEY TRIP BOOKED!!

July/August 2013 :D

Just back from the best holiday yet \":D\"

kelly.dylan

Quote from: "tinker_fairy"Hi Kelly, sorry I haven't been on for ages, I've been so busy. But wow, your trip report was fantastic! seems you had a really really amazing time, I'm so pleased for you both :) and thew next trip coming up so soon, eek! I'm amazed how many character photos you got! and i saw the picture before you went, but the Dr Facilier costume was amazing, and such fantastic interations from the cast member, what disney is all about! So pleased you had a great trip :Dxxx
Thanks Tinker_fairy, we had an amazing time and cant really believe we will be back next Saturday!! The guy that plays Dr Facilier was amazing, Dylan was so impressed and has got him as a friend on facebook! I cant believe i have kept our christmas trip a secret for him for so long! He is going to be so excited! Hope you are well and have a fab christmas xx
September 2007-Cheyenne
March 2009-Santa Fe
January 2010-Cheyenne
October 2010-Hotel New York
December 2010-Cheyenne
February 2011-Disneyland Hotel
October 2011-Newport Bay
December 2011-Santa Fe
August 2012-Offsite
October 2012-Explorers Hotel
December 2012-Sequoia Lodge
May 2013-Kyriad
October 2013-Kyriad
December 2013-Dream Castle
October 2014-WDW Saratoga Springs[/color]

tinker_fairy

Next saturday... gosh that has come around fast! wow a friend on facebook! that must be fantastic! he seemed to do so well with Dylan, your trip sounds just so so good :) have such a lovely trip, and a trip report :) haha. I'm very well thank you, hope you have a lovely christmas too xxx
NEXT DISNEY TRIP BOOKED!!

July/August 2013 :D

Just back from the best holiday yet \":D\"