How many sleeps till your next trip?

Started by carrydee38, August 29, 2010, 08:38:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lilfencer09

2 Sleeps :D
Febuary 2004 - Day vist
July 2005 - Day Vist
June/July 2010 -  Santa Fe Hotel.
September 2011 - Hotel New York - Best mates 21st Birthday trip.

18th - 21st June 2012 - New Port Bay Club - Admerials Floor, Lakeside view - My 21st Birthday Trip

MrsPirate

We booked our first Chistmas visit today, 64 sleeps  :D/

Off Site June 1992
Santa Fe, July 2009
Cheyenne, June 2010
Newport Bay Club Admirals Floor, July 2011
Sequoia Lodge, Christmas November 2011
Sequoia Lodge, June 2012
Hotel New York, Christmas November 2012
Hotel New York, Halloween 2013
Disneyland Hotel, Christmas 2014 and Christmas 2015
Newport Bay Club Compass Club, Christmas 2016 and Christmas 2018

lubynoo

30 sleeps!! SO excited!! UGH!!!! I am a bit worried about all these rumours of a rubbish halloween season though :( BETTER be nice I ADORE HALLOWEEEENNNN!!!! :pumpkin:  :pumpkin:  :pumpkin:  :pumpkin:  :pumpkin:  :pumpkin:  :pumpkin:  :pumpkin:  :pumpkin:  :pumpkin:  :pumpkin:  :pumpkin:  :pumpkin:  :pumpkin:  :pumpkin:  :pumpkin:

lilfencer09

1 more sleep :D Better get packing.
Febuary 2004 - Day vist
July 2005 - Day Vist
June/July 2010 -  Santa Fe Hotel.
September 2011 - Hotel New York - Best mates 21st Birthday trip.

18th - 21st June 2012 - New Port Bay Club - Admerials Floor, Lakeside view - My 21st Birthday Trip

Minne&Mickey92

1 !!!!! This time tomorrow we'll be wandering the park :D very very excited now !

Angel_Ariel

Quote from: "lubynoo"30 sleeps!! SO excited!! UGH!!!! I am a bit worried about all these rumours of a rubbish halloween season though :( BETTER be nice I ADORE HALLOWEEEENNNN!!!! :pumpkin:  :pumpkin:  :pumpkin:  :pumpkin:  :pumpkin:  :pumpkin:  :pumpkin:  :pumpkin:  :pumpkin:  :pumpkin:  :pumpkin:  :pumpkin:  :pumpkin:  :pumpkin:  :pumpkin:  :pumpkin:

We are there at the same time! 30 sleeps left for us too! :D/ :pumpkin:
Where are you staying? How long for? I am so excited!!
I hope Halloween will be good. It's our first time going at this time of year.
~*~ Newport Bay ~*~ March 2008
~*~Sequoia Lodge ~*~ January 2009
~*~Santa Fe ~*~ January 2010
~*~Hotel New York ~*~ January 2011
~*~Explorer's Hotel ~*~ October 2011
~*~Newport Bay ~*~ August 2012
~*~Kyriad Hotel ~*~ August 2013
~*~Cheyenne Hotel ~*~ December 2014

lubynoo

QuoteWe are there at the same time! 30 sleeps left for us too! :D/ :pumpkin:
Where are you staying? How long for? I am so excited!!
I hope Halloween will be good. It's our first time going at this time of year.
THE DISNEYLAND HOTEL!!!! I am not even a little excited :P. It was an amazing deal too my second one this year I would never have been able to stay there otherwise noone else that is going knows though only me lol its a surprise!! I adore halloween at the parks it is so good. I love the pumpkin people!! And the pre halloween parade!! I liked the original music though wasn't really impressed last year when they changed it. I don't know why they change something that is working!! Not sure how it will be this year because of all these supposed changes but last year was soo good and the after show in mnsshp was amazing. Merlin has a show at the sword in the stone and he picks an adult to take the sword and then they cant so he picks a child and last year it was my son he was SO chuffed he grinned from ear to ear for days!! To this day he still thinks HE is king of disneyland because we only watched that show once so he didn't see the other children get the same treatment haha. He has a certificate and everything! It was for his birthday trip so it made it more special. We always go for his birthday in Oct and then as much as we can throughout the rest of the year normally only when there are really good offers!!

Where are you staying!?

Angel_Ariel

Awww, how wonderful!! My daughter and her grandparentd stayed in the DLH in january, while we stayed in the HNY. We went to their room a few times as the location was ideal for quick afternoon coffee stops! Their room was lovely. On the ground floor with their own private outside area with a table and 2 chairs. The room was so pretty and they had lots of special DLH toiletries.
The HNY was lovely, but we wish we'd spent the extra and stayed with them!
This time as there are 5 of us, we are staying at the Explorer's hotel. We've stayed there before and it was clean and comfortable. The pool is good and the kids love the play area so it's win win really!
That's so cute that your son pulled the sword out of the stone! I bet he felt like a true king!
I hope the Halloween entertainment is as good this year!

lubynoo

ahah we came home with so many toiletries from the DLH that customs asked if my son had a lot of medications in my suitcase for his disabilities we were so worried we were going to be told off but they assumed it was my sons and left it haha so lucky.

Awww I really hope you have a lovely time the halloween really is worth going for I also love the christmas season so we're doing that in nov. The extra shows for mnsshp get full up so quickly so if you want a chance to see properly especially for the merlins one (if it is on) get there as early as you can bare to part with the other entertainment lol because it really makes a difference being there and seeing it all. Dumbo and BTM are amazing at night when the park is all lit up and the castle changes colour as you can see it all from above.

Laura678

112! Getting there slowly! Just 3 months of college to get through first!!
[size=150]All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them - Walt Disney[/size]

lubynoo

29 sleeps. 29 sleeps. 29 sleeps. 29 sleeps. hahaha I am far too excited I cannot wait that longgggg!!  :pumpkin:  :pumpkin:  :pumpkin:  :pumpkin:  :pumpkin:  :pumpkin:  :pumpkin:  :pumpkin:

Angel_Ariel

Same for me! 29 to go!!! :pumpkin: :pumpkin:

amanda08

5.5 (we leave middle of the night sat/sunday)
 :D/  =D>  :D/  =D>  =D>

hen

Still seems like ages for us 57 sleeps

abbi02

Just 19 more sleeps !!!!!!!!!  :D/  :D/