How many sleeps till your next trip?

Started by carrydee38, August 29, 2010, 08:38:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HAMMERFEST

A massive 41 sleeps to go before we return   ;)

*Pixie*Dust*

4 sleeps and today and tomorrow at work  ::) eeeek not long now xxx

gemma2806

2 sleeps!!  ;D ;D

I can't believe that I still haven't told my son!! That's strong willpower on my part! :-X

Aurora1

I would press "like" on your willpower!
have great trip!!!

gemma2806

Ha ha thanks Aurora1 I'm more than excited to say the least !!

RockNRoller

Technically 3, however I doubt I will sleep much on Sunday night so Im going with 2.5. Is that allowed?  :D
DLRP 2000,01,02,03,04x2,05,06,07,08,09,10,11,13, 14, 2015 (Booked)

"Pumba, not in front of the kids"

gemma2806

Definitely allowed RockNRoller! Any excuse to reduce the last few days so you can say "I'm going to Disney tomorrow"!  ;D

Kesirra

Gemma2806 an off topic question for you. How do you get the countdown for your signature please?

gemma2806

Kesirra if you go to www.newsdlrp.com and click on the Disney Countdown heading then just follow the instructions! I'm useless with technology but I found it quite simple to do.

1 sleep left for me!!!!  ;D ;D ;D

Told my son this morning and his exact reaction was to fall back on the sofa in shock with a brilliant expression on his face! He then said, "Oh....My.....God! We're going to Mickey's house tomorrow? Tomorrow, tomorrow?!" Brilliant, so glad I waited to tell him x

*Pixie*Dust*

Gemma2806- aww so glad you waited to tell your son his reaction sounds brilliant! I did the same to my friend a few years ago, gave her a 'mouse hunting kit' she thought I was mad then I said we are going to dlrp for your birthday present- her reaction was to go completely red and cry happy tears ofcourse lol hope you have an amazing time.

2 sleeps for me can't wait  ;D ;D :D :D ;D
Xxxx

josiejo18

*Pixie*Dust*

amanda08

Well it is only 3 days since I got back from the most brilliant christmasy trip ever! so.....let the new countdown begin! ;D

90 sleeps and counting..................

stitch147

Deff

Just booked a trip for the 15th of december, so that should  be about 19 nights away? Can`t believe this is the third year in a row since my first visit in 2011. Was planning on skipping it this year, but then Disney mails you an offer you can't refuse  :)