How many sleeps till your next trip?

Started by carrydee38, August 29, 2010, 08:38:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

amanda08

@Gemma - hang on in there! I had kept it secret from my son, but caved in during our october trip because he was so sad to be leaving - I really regret it now!

3 sleeps to go now!! started gathering everything together that I need to pack including extra themals and snowboots!

gemma2806

7 sleeps to go!!

Amanda I'm staying strong! I'm also starting to sort things to pack but trying to do it on the quiet! Bet you're really excited now!!

amanda08

gemma2806

Andra55

*Pixie*Dust*

8 to go....hold the snow please....well aleast until I get to Main Street lol  ::)

amanda08

stitch147

FoX

RockNRoller

This time next week I will have just walked through the gates of the park  :)  and as its the first time weve arrived on my birthday I get to pick the first ride, RockNRoller coaster here I come  ;D .

Ahh, forgot the time difference, this time next week i will have been there for an hour, thats even better ;D
DLRP 2000,01,02,03,04x2,05,06,07,08,09,10,11,13, 14, 2015 (Booked)

"Pumba, not in front of the kids"

gemma2806

5 sleeps!! :) :) :) :) :)

Amanda I hope you have a wonderful holiday!!!! ;D

amanda08

Thank you Gemma!
Is it mad to be jealous of the fact that you will be just about to start your trip when ours is just finished? lolol

Just off to bed now so one sleep left. Need to be up at 6am and with any luck we will have checked in and be in the park to catch the last Christmas Cavalcade at 13.35  :-))

gemma2806

No that's not mad cause I'm jealous of the fact you're off tomorrow and I'll still have 4 days to wait!! Lol!! ::) :D

Like I said have an amazing time and hopefully I'll see your trip report on here before too long!  :) :)

*Pixie*Dust*

:( taking ages now and it will zoom by when I'm there xxx

gemma2806

3 sleeps to go!!  :D :D :D

Picked up my currency so I just have to think about packing now!