Princess Pavilion in Fantasyland (Now Open)

Started by Anthony, August 21, 2010, 04:52:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DisneyG83

Do we still just get to meet one princess?

Ah, thanks for the responses guys! Hopefully won't have to wait 2 hours like I had to last summer :P
Hey There! Hi There! Ho There! It\'s A Disney Kind Of Day!
Just Like We Dreamed It
Do You Believe in Magic?
Magic Everywhere!

Feb. 2003 July 2012 June 2013

EeyoresTail

No tickets when we were there in April and yes you only get to see one Princess, much disappointment from our two. Met Rapunzal quite by chance in the park near one of the Train stations, she spent more time talking to the girls than they did in the Pavilion.  Aerial, Snow White and the one from Alladin were in the Studio Park every day too.

julesk

Quote from: "DisneyG83"Do we still just get to meet one princess?

Ah, thanks for the responses guys! Hopefully won't have to wait 2 hours like I had to last summer :P

Last week it was still one princess. The queue was from the windmill (Ticket collection point), right down past Alices Curious Ladyrinth. We where hoping to go in but there was no way we where waiting again but luckly we had the princess meal and saw Cindrella, Snow white and the prince and Ariel. Plus the two mice.  :D

DisneyG83

Quote from: "julesk"
Quote from: "DisneyG83"Do we still just get to meet one princess?

Last week it was still one princess. The queue was from the windmill (Ticket collection point), right down past Alices Curious Ladyrinth. We where hoping to go in but there was no way we where waiting again but luckly we had the princess meal and saw Cindrella, Snow white and the prince and Ariel. Plus the two mice.  :D

Oh gosh, that sounds busy!
Didn't think Disneyland would be that busy at this time of the year especially since schools haven't broken up yet! Or was last week half term? (Sorry, I'm not up to date with school holidays anymore as I'm at university!)

Guys,
What would be the best time to head down and get a ticket for the meet and greet? Cheers x
Just Like We Dreamed It
Do You Believe in Magic?
Magic Everywhere!

gemmasteele84

Wow that is a long time :s we went during french holidays and longest our friends waited for a ticket was 45 minutes.
best time we found was about 30 minutes before the first ones were given out. So ticket office opened up at 9:45 got there at 9:15 :)

DisneyG83

Quote from: "gemmasteele84"Wow that is a long time :s we went during french holidays and longest our friends waited for a ticket was 45 minutes.
best time we found was about 30 minutes before the first ones were given out. So ticket office opened up at 9:45 got there at 9:15 :)

Where is the ticket office? Sorry for all the questions!
Just Like We Dreamed It
Do You Believe in Magic?
Magic Everywhere!

SParky

*adds to things to do and must queue for list
Santa Fe - November 2013

gemmasteele84

Its by the windmill in fantasyland, just down from the pavillion :)

DisneyG83

Quote from: "gemmasteele84"Its by the windmill in fantasyland, just down from the pavillion :)

Thank you :D
Just Like We Dreamed It
Do You Believe in Magic?
Magic Everywhere!

choti

Reading all this is scaring me as I'm going next month with my 5 year old daughter who loves princesses.  I'm finding it hard to justify myself to pay for a meal at Auberges for the 3 of us.  

If we have a timed ticket, how long on average is the wait for this ticket and then going back?

DisneyG83

Quote from: "choti"Reading all this is scaring me as I'm going next month with my 5 year old daughter who loves princesses.  I'm finding it hard to justify myself to pay for a meal at Auberges for the 3 of us.  

If we have a timed ticket, how long on average is the wait for this ticket and then going back?

I got a ticket at 10:30 and then was scheduled to return to the pavilion between 11:15 and 11:45 so it wasn't that long. In the time we waited, we had chance to go on another ride. Once we got to the pavilion, we waited a max. of 15 minutes. :)
Just Like We Dreamed It
Do You Believe in Magic?
Magic Everywhere!

choti

Quote from: "DisneyG83"
Quote from: "choti"Reading all this is scaring me as I'm going next month with my 5 year old daughter who loves princesses.  I'm finding it hard to justify myself to pay for a meal at Auberges for the 3 of us.  

I got a ticket at 10:30 and then was scheduled to return to the pavilion between 11:15 and 11:45 so it wasn't that long. In the time we waited, we had chance to go on another ride. Once we got to the pavilion, we waited a max. of 15 minutes. :)

Thanks.. Did you have to queue when you got the ticket at 10:30?

DisneyG83

Quote from: "choti"
Quote from: "DisneyG83"

Thanks.. Did you have to queue when you got the ticket at 10:30?

Yes, people started hanging around the area around 9:30ish but we went on it's a small world before we joined the queue as we didn't want to wait an hour for a ticket. It wasn't that bad really, but as the school holidays begin, I'm sure it will get busier. :D
Just Like We Dreamed It
Do You Believe in Magic?
Magic Everywhere!

PrincessA

Hi All,

So I've been hearing about this Princess Pavillion where the Disney Princesses hang out. In my 9 trips to DLP I have only seen a Princess (that wasn't on a parade float) twice. It was Snow White and Tiana. They were under this little meet-and-greet marquee outside its a small world. I saw both on the same trip, my 2011 one. Is that the Princess Pavilion? Or is it somewhere else? Is it a new thing?

Zee79

The Princess Pavillion is where this meet and greet was. If you can remember when you come off IASW there was an area where you could see miniture figures from IASW, well this is shut & the pavillion is in there. Unfortunately you don't have a choice as to which princesses you see when you queue for the pavillion, it is which ever princess is in there and who is free when you get to the front.