'Blanche Neige et les sept Nains' possible upgrade?

Started by luke85, July 31, 2010, 11:07:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

luke85

So, the attraction is down for a refurb from 30th August - 8th October, as this is quite a long time it makes me think we might be getting more than just a quick spruce up... Anaheim's 'Snow White's Scary Adventures' has just reopened with some great new effects! Have a look below...

[youtube:35q6kqtm]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yuFhJHwD6-g[/youtube:35q6kqtm]

The only major changes I can see are the "magic mirror" scene, and the end scene where the old hag dies... Both look great I think, the mirror scene in particular!

I would be great if BN could get the same effects, it's one of my favourite attractions at DLP and deserves some TLC :)

PetiteSirene

I must admit I was shocked to see it wasnt going to be shut for a whole month, unless there is something seriously wrong with the ride than I would expect at least some change. I really loved the mirror scene in the video! much more 'magical' :D

I don\'t know when, I don\'t know how, but I know something is starting right now.
Watch and you\'ll see, someday I\'ll be Part of Your World.

Feb 2001 - Paris
Sept 2008 - Santa Fe
Dec 2008 - Cheyenne
Feb 2009 - Sequoia
September 2009 - Disneyland Hotel

luke85

It reminded me of the kind of effect you get in Tower of Terror, oddly enough the mirror scene in TOT!

I agree, really magical!

PetiteSirene

I have to admit I havent been on Blanche Neige for over a year and a half now, I was hoping to go this trip but its going to be closed xD. Hopefully next trip I'll get to go on it again lol

I don\'t know when, I don\'t know how, but I know something is starting right now.
Watch and you\'ll see, someday I\'ll be Part of Your World.

Feb 2001 - Paris
Sept 2008 - Santa Fe
Dec 2008 - Cheyenne
Feb 2009 - Sequoia
September 2009 - Disneyland Hotel

RnRCj

I swear this ride closes for refurbishment every few weeks or so........ I dunno, it just seems that it's always on the refurb list. :roll:

Tinkswishes28

We found this ride just a smidge too fast , it was hard to see all of the details of the ride
2005 DLRP

Fairest-one-of-all

It will be great if Blanche Neige will get an upgrade! I'm a big fan of Snow White herself and this ride, and it certainly deserves more attention. :)
The effects in the video look great, and I really hope that this is what they go for in Paris.
Fortunately, the ride is still open during my trip in the first week of August!!

DisneyDancer92

Oh wow the new effects looks absolutely amazing :D!! Blnahce neige is probably my fave ride in the park (I have no idea why, I just adore it. Probably because Snow white is my fave movie) so would love for it to get even more amazing. Makes me sad everytime people bash it. I think its brilliant!

" No matter how your heart is grieving,
If you keep on believing..
The dream that you wish will come true"

DisneyDancer92

Removed :)!

|Q|

Quote from: "DisneyDancer92"Ajs2992: And you do realise that making such a negative statement only spreads bad energy on an otherwise positive forum, right? Please take your hate somewhere else, and put on a Disney-smile instead :D!

Seriously? *_*

Q

DisneyDancer92

Quote from: "Ajs2992"
Quote from: "DisneyDancer92"Ajs2992: And you do realise that making such a negative statement only spreads bad energy on an otherwise positive forum, right? Please take your hate somewhere else, and put on a Disney-smile instead :D!
Maybe we just felt like expressing our wishes for a possible Blanche Neige upgrade in the future? I would still love to see those effects in the paris version of the ride, even if Disneyland CA got it 2 years ago.

My hate? lol Disney Parks (DLR and WDW mostly) are a very big passion of mine and would not purposely hate on others who share the same passion. I find your comment more negative/patronising than my own.

Well if you want to discuss the possibilities of a new refurb of the ride then make a new thread and not bring up a dead two year old one which is now irrelevant given the age of it, plus the Disneyland version has improved further (nothing groundbreaking though) since that video making it out dated as well.

Oh and also you seem to be treating me as if I am some newbie/outsider when infact I have visited this website and forum almost every day for the past two years :roll: I know what most of the regulars on here are like.

If I have something to say then I will say it (Obviously within the rules of the community) and not be bullied into silence by someone who seems to feel rather entitled to do such a thing. Just by not replying at all would have been more effective.

Regardless, it was obviously not the best way to start out as I would love to become apart of the community and not just lurk but whatever. I aplogise for taking this DEAD thread off topic although it was not entirely my fault.

It was never my intention to bully anyone to silence, or make anyone feel like a newbie. But I did feel kinda offended myself getting told which topics I can comment on or not- it's not like I dug up 20 old topics destroying the general activity of the forum. You could allways just ignore the topic :)

Let's just agree that we both overreacted :) You're right I didnt realise it was an old topic- my bad :)