Disneyland Dream Map

Started by luke85, January 28, 2010, 05:50:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

luke85

Hi everyone!

I was bored today so decided to create my ultimate map for Disneyland Park! If money was no object for the resort, what additions would you like to see added to the park in the next 10 years? I thought it would be fun to make a map which incorporates the new attractions! Here's the map I made below...

These are my dream attractions...
Splash Mountain
Indiana Jones Adventure
The Little Mermaid
Beauty and the Beast show
New Discoveryland station
return of Space Moutain: De la Terre à la Lune

Please have a go and post your "new" maps too :D

Kristof

Great ideas. :-)

dagobert

I would add the same attractions like you did, except a new Discoveryland Station. And I would add The Winnie Pooh ride, because I really enjoyed it in WDW.

RnRCj

I pretty much agree with everything there! Indy, Splash, Beauty and the Beast - yes, yes, yes! I would also add the Jules Verne themed restaurant in Discoveryland, and maybe an attraction like Journey to the Centre of the Earth to fill the blank space behind Space Mountain (or anything that would fit the theme).

I might try to do one of these myself... if I can.

dmmosh69

rearly good this and would top off the park nicely and added very genuinly props to you

charlied

That's some great Photoshop skills and great ideas too! I would also add the Winnie the Pooh ride but the one from Tokyo because that is much better. Maybe we could see Jungle Cruise someday too, I've always thought it would be great as a river rapids ride in Adventureland- and I don't care what anyone says, the weather in Paris is fine for big water rides like that and Splash Mountain, we have them all over Europe.

JelleP

The Winnie the Pooh ride would be fantastic to add on your map. The Jules Verne-themed restaurant would be great to!
I think the weather in Europe is just fine for great water-attractions! Have a look at the Europa-Park in Germany, they have a lot of them! Even here in Holland, water-attractions are very popular! :D

Jelle
[size=120]"Most men, they\'ll tell you a story straight through. It won\'t be complicated, but it won\'t be interesting either."[/size]

[size=120]jellep.nl - twitter - youtube[/size]

disneyrules

Cool! I wish the map really was like that and the rides were really all there.
How did make the map look like that?
I only hope that we don\'t lose sight of one thing,that it was all started by a mouse[size=150] Walt Disney
[/size]

:pluto:  :mickey1:

luke85

Just photoshop!