Save High School Musical!

Started by Rascal-HN, January 29, 2010, 12:33:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rascal-HN

I heard, that the High School Musical Show is no more, how can that be!?!
In my eyes it was very succsesful, every show was full of people. Now they canceled the show and it is no other show etc announcened.

Why Disney cut off all the good shows? (Liong King, Tarzan, High School Musical...) I`m not so the rollercoaster type, what would you say, if they would close the Tower of Terror and repleace it with nothing!

After the High School Musical show will be cannceled it must say... the new generation party sucks! :evil:
Is there no chance that the show maybe come back this sommer season?

smurfy74

i am also a bit gutted about this but i guess it makes sense, there is no movie this year, the fourth installment isnt due until next year, just a bit of a shame that it leaves just stars and cars as outside entertainment.

Pete's Dragon

I'm sure they'll replace it with something else. Hopefully something that doesn't have the same performance time as Cinemagique

howtodeal

Maybe they're waiting for High School Musical 4 to be released  :?
I hope they make a "Camp Rock" show, the music is very similar to HSM's music and it fits the
summer season.

Tuvok

This sucks indeed. I like HSM and especially like the High School Musical Party! show with it's large and talented cast. Always looked forward to seeing them bring some magic to the streets of the Studios. Join the Facebook page 'Save the Wildcats!' if you want to let the management know you are upset with them cancelling the show: Click!
DLRP Fan Blog > The Magic of Disneyland Resort Paris (Dutch DLRP Fan Blog)

HildeKitten

Please don't shoot me guys but I'm not sad it's gone (I'm not a HSM fan at all).
So I'm quite exited to see something new coming (and hopefully there will be something new coming).

If you guys really feel strongly about HSM you could always start an online petition to save it and hope it helps.

Tuvok

Quote from: "HildeKitten"Please don't shoot me guys but I'm not sad it's gone (I'm not a HSM fan at all).
So I'm quite exited to see something new coming (and hopefully there will be something new coming).

If you guys really feel strongly about HSM you could always start an online petition to save it and hope it helps.

Unfortunately, nothing will replace it. So this is a major loss for the Studios (only Stars 'n' Cars will remain), because the show brought life to the park (several times a day in 2 locations), especially in the ugly and unpleasant backlot part. Now we have no live entertainment anymore. We already have a Facebook page dedicated to saving the show, like described in my previous post.
DLRP Fan Blog > The Magic of Disneyland Resort Paris (Dutch DLRP Fan Blog)

carrydee38

it was nice to have a live show there it needs it that park as you would be more inclined to stay in other park.  Though do miss the lion king was great to go in when it was cold , now its just cartoons what a waste of a great theatre......bring on some great live shows...need the value for money that your paying for the parks

Kobato

All the times I have been to Disneyland (since 2007),I saw HSM parade,it's pretty good,but I'm getting a bit bored of it.

It would be interesting to see a Camp Rock or Wizards of Waverly Place show,but please,no more Hannah Montana...

tubbsy

Hadnt managed to see it, so its a bit of a shame that its gone and they havent replaced it with anything :(

Sam
October 2001-Santa Fe
June 2002-New York
August 2006-Sequoia
October 2007-Sequoia
August 2010- Newport Bay Admiral Floor
August 2013- Newport Bay Admirals Floor
August 2014 - WDW! Art of Animation Resort
August 2017- Newport Bay Compass Club

Waddi

My 4year old Daughter really enjoyed the HSM show when we visited in May last year, which in return made me enjoy it, She was disappointed that is wasn't on when we returned last November, but we explained to her about the weather etc and she was fine.

As a family, we were looking foward to seeing it again on our next trip, maybe this summer, or next (haven't decided yet, want TSPL to be fully open, so will probably be 2011). So we were saddened to learn that it wasnt to return, maybe it will return in 2011 when the next movie is out.

stevo505

What a shame!  The HSM show is a lot of fun.  I think I heard a rumor that the Pixar Play Parade (or Block Party Bash, I can't remember which) was going to make its way to Disneyland Paris.  Did this already happen, or is it not confirmed?  I think either of those shows would be a much better replacement for HSM.