Captain Hook's Pirate Ship - 2011 refurbishment

Started by Anthony, January 27, 2010, 09:23:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

disneyrules

I really hopw they refurbish this attraction soon.
It looked a million times better before i just hope they will get it back to how it looked when the parked opened.
I only hope that we don\'t lose sight of one thing,that it was all started by a mouse[size=150] Walt Disney
[/size]

:pluto:  :mickey1:

Kristof

I'm sure everyone will be pleased to hear a refurb is planned from 1 February until 31 May 2011.  :thumbs:

Disneyland Paris Treasures

Quote from: "Kristof"I'm sure everyone will be pleased to hear a refurb is planned from 1 February until 31 May 2011.  :thumbs:

Really? Really really?? Is that certain??? I just can't believe it! This is soooooooo great news, in fact best news since ... well, I don't know when. They really want to polish everything for the 20th, this is awesome. The castle, Big Thunder Mountain, Captain Hooks ship - all are being refurbished extensively next year! They finally got their priorities right.

[-o<

luke85

YAAAY! Poor ship, it deserves it :D

Soap

Walt is finally heard again from his little cloud in the sky!
When you can't expand, at least keep the Parc up to date and shining! Great stuff this... :thumbs:
"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." Walt Disney

littlemermaid83

Disneyland Paris is on course to look even more beautiful come the 20th Anniversary!
Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you, tomorrow,... You're always a day closer to my next Disney trip!

JelleP

Disneyland Paris is doing a great job with all those refurbishments in the DLP, but I think the WDS could use some more too. They only did the entrance yet (which looks wonderful again!), but Armageddon for example... :roll:
[size=120]"Most men, they\'ll tell you a story straight through. It won\'t be complicated, but it won\'t be interesting either."[/size]

[size=120]jellep.nl - twitter - youtube[/size]

*TIMMIE*

Finally!!! This is great news. With all the refurbs the parc will be shining as a pearl again.

Martyn

That is great news! Seems a long while just for a ship though!

Clara2141

I'm so pleased - I remember playing on this as a child when I first went and was gutted when after over 10 years it was closed on our visit. I took my partner and was gutted we couldn't go on it and look over Adventure Land from it. It looked so tired, like if you stood on it it would fall apart.
Sequoia Lodge - July 1997
Santa Fe - July 2001
Day Trip - Sept 2009
Cheyenne - Feb 2010

Santa Fe - Nov 2010
Santa Fe - Feb 2011

I\'ve imagined being here like this so many times before, reaching out to take your hand as the butterflies in me soar

TimmyTimmyTimmy

Quote from: "davewasbaloo"Imagine if they spent the TSPL on refurb and quality entertainment instead. I can wish.

I agree with you. They wasted all that money on stupid toy story rides when Disneyland is rotting away. Insted of adding more ugly rides, fix the old ones and make them look great again! Disney thinks europeans are blind by letting a great park turn into a renovation project and by building those ugly booring toy story things in WDS.

TimmyTimmyTimmy

Quote from: "JelleP"Disneyland Paris is doing a great job with all those refurbishments in the DLP, but I think the WDS could use some more too. They only did the entrance yet (which looks wonderful again!), but Armageddon for example... :roll:

I think they should never have let DISNEYLAND look the way it does in many places.

Riebi

Finally!  :D/  =D>  But...it took to long. I was really shocked by the stadium of the ship. It looks like you better stay away cause something of it could break and damage your head every moment. EVERYTHING of the ship is damaged. EVERYTHING! YES it´s great that they refurb it now...erm...in februar 2011 but that shouldn´t we get a park (AND RESORT AREA!!) were we don´t are the first people knowing that something need a refurb? We shouldn´t even realise that something could need a refurb. In my opinion the refurb date for captain hook´s ship was around summer 2008 not winter 2010/11.
Wer nämlich mit "H" schreibt ist dämlich.

...the DPG is watching U...

dagobert

Finally!! It was about time.

I can't agree more with you. It would have been better to refurbish the parks, the hotels, DV and the resort area with the money spent on TSPL.

Like Riebi already said, the area between the parks and DV is in such a bad condition. Does this area belong to Disney or to the French State? I'm asking this, because there are always French poilce men patrolling. So maybe it belongs to the State and so Disney doesn't spend any money on it.

Clara2141

I might be wrong but I think it belongs to the train station - hence all the people trying to sell you tat when you come out of the park. Blummin' barking dogs etc. Disney don't own it and hence can't move them on.
Sequoia Lodge - July 1997
Santa Fe - July 2001
Day Trip - Sept 2009
Cheyenne - Feb 2010

Santa Fe - Nov 2010
Santa Fe - Feb 2011

I\'ve imagined being here like this so many times before, reaching out to take your hand as the butterflies in me soar